Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you see into my eyes like open doors....TBD

2 posters

Go down

How can you see into my eyes like open doors....TBD Empty How can you see into my eyes like open doors....TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 am

I was so glad to be home, my dad was back and if only my brother could get along with him. Having him here is definitely making me have less fights. The last fight I had sadly was with Isabella, to which I was called a convict just like my father. I couldn't let that stand, especially when he's innocent. Will was there to help me sort of keep my cool. Well not really, mum has lost her marbles on me....so I had found myself in the yard with my guitar as I lightly started strumming.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

How can you see into my eyes like open doors....TBD Empty Re: How can you see into my eyes like open doors....TBD

Post  Sirius Black Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 pm

After my long chat with Ember, I walked outside where I knew my little girl would be. As much as she may not want to hear it...she is a combination of her parents. " Hey kid...Rough time with mum?" I asked her. She had a lot of fights with some girls at school. And a lot of pranks..to which I was told was my horrible influence on how she seemed to think it was okay to bond with me like that. I of course said I didn't support such behaviour. But, hey if they are jerks than they had it coming. Would I say that to my wife hell no. My daughter was very talented with expressing her emotions with her playing. " So, what kind of melody today?" I asked her as I sat down beside her. It felt amazing to be able to do this. Knowing my family knew I was here again. Well, Dean is another story I have to spend the rest of my life making it up to everyone. I don't know if I have rights to actually know anything about them. I was away in prison for killing my best friends. I didn't do it and I know I didn't. I guess that is the only thing that kept me going.

My family knowing I was innocent, or guessing they would feel like I was innocent. Hearing my little girl didn't doubt me for an instant. " Sweet heart....you know your mother and I love you...a lot. " I opened more of them conversation to which she rolled her eyes. " Don't give me that look...I invented that.." I said with a small smile,
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

How can you see into my eyes like open doors....TBD Empty Re: How can you see into my eyes like open doors....TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 pm

" I can't really explain my thoughts....the pair of them are ridiculous. Mum tells me to stand up for myself so when I do she loses it...she can't have it to ways.....theres no middle ground with that horrible person..." I explained. " dad, Isabella ...was just asking for it. She doesn't understand certain things are there for a reason. If I ignore you and don't talk to you at all. Don't start pretending we are the best of friends. She doesn't need to...." I sighed, still strumming. " Dad, I never doubted you being innocent. I was always defending you. And hearing certain things made me snap because I knew the truth and they didn't and it hurt. To the point of them being uncontrollable to stop me from feeling a horrible way about it. " I explained. " I wanted to know that you were there for us...even in the prison. It was for something you didn't do...so I knew...and felt other people just jumped the gun. " I didn't know why this bothered me so much. " I could not explain clearly as to why i thought this was the right thing to do...better yet I knew it wasn't the right thing to do.

It was just uncontrollable. " I can't turn it off.... I hear stupid people talking... like the 'popular' girls....well I guess other popular girls....talk and I just want to shut them up. I don't start it..I don't throw the first punch ever." I said turning to him. I didn't know what it was but I was able to really speak with him....I had my parents temper...My mothers temper and my dads temper about handling it. " Like when Snape's wife blew Will's secret I was just supposed to shut up and let the witch get away with it!" I was getting angry...standing up looking back to my dad who was sort of smiling. I sat down. " How did you not just get in tons of fights....How do you not punch back when someone hits you or puts a charm on you. I don't do the ignoring thing. I get even...." I pulled my hair to one side. I know it's not the right thing to do but tell me when everyone does the right thing." I said avoiding his gae as I went on. " I needed to know that you were innocent. I went digging and realied there was no way you could have done it....I went to uncle James' and Lily's house..." I said quietly. I hadn't told my mother about this. I went to get my own opinion. I needed to get all of the information. Iwas told that I couldn't know about it...and yet I was supposed to have my thoughts on it. I couldn't put things together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:19 am

I nodded here was my little girl pouring her soul out to me. " Did you find the answers you were looking for?" I asked her. Well, knowing she had gotten some answers. Otherwise I wouldn't be sure about the friendliness. " It has to be hard on the both of you. To be connected to me...I was a prankster. I pretty much made everyone regret doing anything. Most people knew me... I was a womanizer prankster to be completely honest. " I wasn't sure if this would be the best thing to talk to her about." I was a really bad guy for most girls....but with your mom it was different. I knew it was when I was with her. " I explained. Which earned an eye roll from her. Smirking, " I know the last thing you want to know is how we met..." She rolled her eyes. " It's fine....I won't go into gruesome details" I reassured her. " She only wants the best for you...and yes fighting isn't necessarily the right thing to do...but I am glad you don't start it..."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:55 am

" I found things I was looking for....Mum told me I always come out here when I need to blow off steam. To write songs and sing other artists work. Just as an outlet. " I smiled, " I was told I am like you..." I said as I looked to my dad. " I felt the need to know you some how. To really get it...to know who you were before Peter destroyed everything. I wish Uncle James and Aunt Lily were okay,.....but there's no way to know that for sure..... " Lightly strumming, I have been playing Bon Jovi...I found some records in lily's case. Mum told me she played it all the time. I can see why.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 pm

I laughed lightly, " She played Bon Jovi so much we all knew the words....it was her everything music: cleaning, just moping around...you name it. Bon Jovi could be heard. " I said remembering the dance, " Actually I ended up singing a song with your mum at a dance we had...." I said looking to her as I was expecting her to not really be paying much attention. She was hanging on every word. It was strange to me to have this. I loved just getting to talk to one of my children...To make it seem that I was a father again. Peter hadn't completely ruined it for me. I continued; " There was karaoke set up for the people who knew how to use it or better yet wanted to use it." I went on. " I being myself jumped at the chance to have more attention focused on me. I pretty much lived off of attention for awhile. Lots of people blame it on my upbringing. Well lack of an upbringing. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:05 pm

Smiling, " Well, that does sound like you from the stories. " I said as I recalled everything mum told me about him. Now he was sitting here. It was surreal for me to know that I was like him and that he was innocent. The only thing that really stuck out. " A contest sounds like a you thing." I said as I nodded my head with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down