Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's like fire and ice and rage; like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun -- 31 October 1981

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

She's like fire and ice and rage; like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun -- 31 October 1981 - Page 2 Empty Re: She's like fire and ice and rage; like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun -- 31 October 1981

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:23 pm

I could understand ember's viewpoint, but she was thinking about this completely wrong.  "Ember, you're not losing Harry," I assured her.  "Trust me on this... you're not losing him.  He's just going to live with his other aunt and uncle.  You will still be a part of his family."  At least, I hoped that Petunia and Vernon would listen to what I had told them.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

She's like fire and ice and rage; like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun -- 31 October 1981 - Page 2 Empty Re: She's like fire and ice and rage; like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun -- 31 October 1981

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:30 am

How could I believe him with that?  This was Petunia we were talking about!  And Vernon!  I took a deep breath.  "Please... isn't there any other way?" I asked.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Well, at least we were getting somewhere with this.  She was no longer yelling, at least.  I shook my head at her.  "No, Ember... I'm sorry.  But just try to remember, you are not losing Harry, too, in all of this."  I wanted her to know that.  I understood her pain more than she knew.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:40 pm

I nodded and took a deep breath.  And then it dawned on me.  I stood back up and rounded on my husband this time.  "And you!  You're just sitting back there looking all innocent... how the bloody hell did this happen if my brother trusted you?!" I shouted at him, for the first time in my life being so furious at Sirius that I swore I could hurt him.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:56 pm

I sighed and decided that it was Sirius's turn to handle Ember's rage.  I looked at him and nodded ever so slightly, my way of telling him that I would be of assistance if needed and that he ought to tell her what James and Lily decided on with the switch due to Sirius's advice.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Oh. no. I was not taking this. " Don't be yelling at me. " I said at the same tone I used when I was speaking to Albus. I found them remember? I saw the house, it's pretty much like I killed them. " They switched....because I told them to switch because Voldemort would know it was me..." I told her. " They switched it to ....Wormtail..." I said as it pained me to know it was our friend that did this to them.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:04 am

I stopped and looked from Dumbledore to Sirius.  I was relieved that Sirius was not the one who betrayed them... but why did they switch?  They all were hesitant about Peter... why?  I took a deep breath.  "Why...?  Sirius, you and remus both told James that he was acting off... Obviously James didn't want to hear any of it.  But why did you switch if you had your own doubts?" I asked, my heart aching from teh million of pieces it had broken into.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:48 pm

It broke my heart to see Ember act the way she was acting.  I knew that Sirius would be able to calm her down -- he was one of the few who could.  I just hoped that none of this would end too badly.  I wanted them to understand why Harry needed to be with Petunia and Vernon and not with his godparents.  It really was best this way.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:29 am

Looking to my wife as she spoke, " It was the thing it worked perfectly....." I explained, " Nothing that would set it off. " I told her, I hated the idea but it made sense. " I am going to be having a conversation soon. Do not think that you are the only one hurting." I said to her. If she was going to continue to speaking to me like a child I am done with this situation.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2