Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999?

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999? - Page 6 Empty Re: I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999?

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:23 pm

I was not expecting to be hit.  I was expecting a curse or something, not actually physical touch from my father.  I would protect my sister, though.  It would take a lot more than that to have me cave and give out any information -- though it seemed like he knew already.  Or he at least knew something was going on.  "Well, Father, I know a lot of things.  You are going to have to be more specific," I said to him sarcastically.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999? - Page 6 Empty Re: I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:56 am

Bellatrix Black Lestrange wrote:One woudl almost think it admirable the way that Juniper was protecting her child... but I called it weakness.  You must always protect yourself more than anything in the world -- which was why the son I bore with the Dark Lord went off.  How could the Dark Lord be who he was and me be his right hand man if we had to care for a child?  And by we, I meant myself because the Dark lord would not even think of anything slowing him down.  I looked at my niece and laughed, shaking my head.  "Oh my dear, you're already failing," I assured her.

<< Nope I love it!  This post isn't as evil as normal... I'm having a hard time tapping into that side today lol >>

<< that's okay! June needed a bit of a break anyway Smile lol......again, let me know if you want me to change anything >>

I took shaky breaths to get through the pain, until it finally stopped. I took a few more deep breaths before I was able to get back onto my hands and knees. I eventually managed to pull myself up onto my feet. Using the wall for support, I managed to stand, putting as much of my body in between my baby and Aunt Bellatrix. I felt my baby move and a small smile came across my face. "You're wrong." I began. "You don't know love." I managed weakly. I had to take couple of deep breaths to get my energy up. "Lily's love saved Harry the night....the night Tom tried to kill him." I put a hand on top of my baby bump, hoping that my use of Dark Lord's real name wouldn't cause my baby anymore harm then me being pregnant with them to begin with. I looked down at my stomach. "I love you, more than anything in the world." I had to make sure my child knew how much they were already loved.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:43 am

The fury was building within me.  "And it is time to end this," I hissed at her.  I would not be spoken to about who made the Dark Lord fail... I waved my wand and was not going to let up.  this would be the end of that thing growing inside of her.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:53 am

I waved my wand and a slash went across Draco's face.  "Tell me the truth!  What do you know about Juniper?" I asked, my eyes glinting madly.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:52 pm

I glared at my father, ignroing the blood on my cheek.  "You should know by now that I will not say a word about my sister," I said to him darkly, preparing myself for what was coming next.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:46 am

I glared at him.  "I was hoping that you would have changed," I said to my son sadly.  I was looking at my son with fury.  I would have to change his mind for him, I guessed.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:50 am

I screamed when the curse hit me. It was like nothing I had felt before, the rest of my body was fine but right where my baby was growing inside of me, it felt like it was on fire. I immediately collapsed back to the ground and could feel the cut she had made earlier start bleeding again. I closed my eyes and tried to block out the pain as best as I could. It was impossible though, because it was affecting my baby. The tears started falling again, though if they every really stopped, I couldn't be sure in my current state. I managed to stop my screaming and just took a few deep breath. "You're only doing this because it's me." I managed to get out before I needed to take a few more breaths. "I bet this never happened to you or Mother while you were pregnant, it never happened to Pansy." I had swallowed the lump in my throat to finish. "Why are you doing this to my baby?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:23 am

I had not seen Father with this type of insanity in his eyes before.  I was actually frightened.  I went to grab my wand, but Father was too quick.  It flew into the air and he caught it with ease.  I backed away from him.  "Whatever you're planning on doing won't change a thing," I said to him defiantly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:31 am

I bent close to Juniper's face.  "This very easily could have happened to me -- but I proved myself worthy of bearing a child.  Your mother and Pansy had Lucius and Draco protecting them -- proving their own worht.  What have you ever done?  Nothing!" I hissed at her.  "You have always been -- and always will be -- the disappointment.  And that child will do nothing for this world... it would end up like you... and we just can't have that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:46 am

I smiled at my son.  "Or so you may believe, Draco. But there are ways to change one's mind," I assured him.  I enjoyed seeing the look of realization dawn on his face.  Thankfully, I would make sure that he would not remember this.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:15 am

I recoiled slightly when she got close to me and winced in pain. "Please stop!" I begged. "I survived everything you've thrown at us, done everything you ever asked. That's what I've done." I took a few deep breaths. "And how do you know what my child will do for this world? They'll have more then just my blood in them." I glared at my Aunt through the pain. "I am not the disappointment, and neither is my baby." I softened my expression as I looked back down at my baby bump. "No matter what happenes, mummy and daddy love you, so much. Be strong." I hardened my expression as I looked back up at my Aunt. "No one has ever told me why I'm the disappointment. Just because Draco developed magic before I did, and could do the spells sooner then I could?" I asked. "I made up for all of that. I developed magic, I learned all the spells Draco did. I am not the disappointment."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:45 am

I felt my blood run cold at his words.  I stopped moving and just stared at him.  What was he going to do to me?  This would be the farthest he has ever gone before.  "I doubt you could ever change my mind," I said to him, though my voice did not sound as confident as I had hoped for.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:47 am

"You're right... it also has Matthews blood in it.  And he is worse than you.  At least you have stepped up to the plate for some things," I said darkly.  Matthews was rather a disappointment himself.  No wonder they found each other.  "There are far more reasons than you can ever understand as to why you are the disappointment."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:57 am

I laughed at my son.  Something I would never have done before.    I shook my head at him.  "Boy, I could easily surprise you with what will be done," Isaid to him darkly.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:55 am

I turned my ice gaze towards my Aunt as best as I could. I was trying not to focus on the pain and she was making it slightly easier by making me defend Lincoln. I just had to find a way to get out of here. "Don't you dare say a word against Lincoln. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me." I said as darkly as I could manage. "He has been through hell and back, just like me, and he's still standing strong." I countered. I had no idea what other reasons there might be for me being the disappointment, but I was determined to find out. "Then tell me why I'm the disappointment, help me understand. I think you owe me at least that much, you're hurting my baby!"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next