Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999?

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999? - Page 8 Empty Re: I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999?

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:01 am

I leaned against the counter, still unsure of what was going on.  I looked at Father and felt confused.  I felt like I had invited him over... but why?  A deep part of me wanted to hate him.  I felt as though I should loathe him, but something was stopping me.  "Oh, alright," I said to him simply.  "I'm fine, though."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999? - Page 8 Empty Re: I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:41 am

Bellatrix Black Lestrange wrote:I laughed at Juniper's attempts at being strong for her child.  In the face of everything, she was still and always would be the weakest link.  "We're finished here," I said, waving my wand in a slashing motion in her direction.  "I won't need to touch your child... magic will do everything for me, darling."

I whimpered in pain, that was about all I could manage now, when I felt another cut being made on top of my baby, perpendicular to the one already over my stomach, making an X. X marks the spot. I took a few shaky breaths, attempting to keep my tears at bay. She had said we were finished. "Then let me go." I said weakly. "Let us go." I felt my baby move but it was more than just a kick. I hoped that meant he or she was okay but maybe they were just being strong for me like I was being strong for them. I had no idea how I was going to get back to the flat, I could hardly move, but I had to get out. "Let us go."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:09 am

"If you want to leave, then go.  I'm not about to just hand everything to you, you entitled little brat," I hissed at her.  That was what was wrong with Juniper.  She always expected things to be given to her... just like her escape from me?  Oh, she would have to figure that one out on her own.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:35 am

I hid the smirk the best that I could; I did not need to give away what I had just done. "Are you sure, Draco?" I said to him.  "Perhaps you should just sit down... take a moment."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:43 am

I wanted to argue, but I figured that it might be a good idea to sit down.  "Father, I think it's just a migraine.  Perhaps it be best that you leave?" I suggested.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:13 pm

I shook my head.  "Nonsense," I said to him, pleased that he remembered nothing at all.  "Let me get some... well, you don't have an elf."  I was a bit lost, actually, because I would normally call upon our house elf to help the children when they had issues.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:37 pm

"I'm fine, Father," I said to him, sitting down.  "I have some remedies that I learned from the Healer program at work."  Even thinking of that gave me more of a headache.  It was like there was something there that was blocked or something.  I looked at my dad.  "Why do you have that expression?  What is it?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8