Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999?

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999? - Page 3 Empty Re: I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:09 pm

I took a shaky breath, he knew, I could tell by the way he was looking at me. I could try to deny the fact or pled ignorant, but I knew there was no point. I looked down at my stomach. I could feel butterfly's, but whether they were from my own fear or if my baby was smart enough to know that the man in front of me intended us harm, I had no idea. I took another shaky breath as I looked up at him, "I'm not a disgrace, I'm going to be a mother and I'm getting married. And what do you care anyway? You made it quite clear last year that I was not a part of this family anymore. My child will never have the last name Malfoy." I had taken a few steps away from him, putting some distance between us. "So you don't have to worry dear Father, there's no new Malfoy baby on the way." I was going to leave it at that but realized how Father might take it. I didn't need to give him any ideas. "There will, however, be a Matthews baby."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999? - Page 3 Empty Re: I close my eyes tightly, hold on & hope that I'm dreaming -- 1999?

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:47 pm

I closed the distance between us slightly as she had moved back.  "Ah yes... Matthews.  His mother should have disposed of him properly when she had the chance," I said snidely.  I knew Genevieve and I knew she had never wanted children and I had been surprised at the fact she had two.  Their youngest was bright, he could have amounted to something had it not been for the tragedy.  But the one who was with my daughter?  No wonder why they gravitated towards each other -- they were the same:  disappointments and disgraces to their family name.  I still wondered why Genevieve had fallen for a Mudblood, but that was beside the point.  "Matthews is no better - and so long as it has Malfoy blood running through its veins, it will always be part of this family... no matter how unfortunate," I added, looking at my daughter with disgust.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:42 am

"Don't saw a word against Lincoln, he is the best thing that ever happened to me." I warned. I knew he knew Lincoln's family and I wanted to find out more, but now was clearly not the time. I was going to say more but figured it wouldn't be the best idea. I went to take a few more steps back but I was against the wall, I didn't want Father to be so close to me and the baby. "I don't care if my baby has blond hair and blue eyes, he or she will never have to uphold the Malfoy reputation. And you said yourself I'm not part of this family. You disowned me Father, that was your choice, so this baby will not be Malfoy, it will be a Matthews through and through."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:40 pm

I sneered at her.  "We shall see about that," I said, grabbing her arm roughly.  "I wish that Genevieve would have disposed of her son when she had the chance... I would not have to be cleaning up this mess right now."  I knew that would cause some hostility from Juniper, but I was prepared for it.  I knew what needed to be done -- I would not have this insolent thing be born.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 am

"Let me go!" I cried almost as soon as he took my arm roughly. He was squeezing it too tight for me to be able to get free, despite my pulling and digging my heels into the ground when he started dragging me forward. I stumbled a few steps before regaining my footing. It took me a moment to process what he was saying, that he had to clean up a mess? My blood ran cold and I felt the colour drain from my face. No! Surly he couldn't mean what I thought he meant, my mind was just going to the worse case scenario, losing the baby. He wouldn't do that, would he? I shook my head, "No." I said softly, desperately. I couldn't let that happen. I began resisting more but it was no use. He was just going to take me to his office and give me my impossible task to complete to keep my baby safe, for now. That's all. Right? "I won't let you hurt the baby. Just tell me what I have to do!" The truth was though, they could hurt me and there was nothing I could do about it. And that would hurt the baby. How was I going to get us out of here and to safety?
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:04 pm

I looked down at her with disgust.  "There is nothing for you to do, Juniper," I told her nastily.  "I have given you enough chances and you still keep screwing up... I'm finished with you."  I would get Bellatrix to deal with this matter.  "I assume that your brother already knows about this atrocity?"  I would have to make sure that he would not remember this.  It would be far easier if he thought she had never been pregnant.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:58 am

I shook my head slowly. This couldn't be true, there had to be something I could do. "There's has to be something I can do!" I said desperately. "I didn't screw up, I'm having a baby.  And I will protect this baby, no matter what. That's what a mother does, a true mother." I informed, putting some ice in my words. "I will not let you hurt my baby. You can do whatever you want with me after he or she is born, but you will not hurt my little boy or girl." I took a shaky breath when he asked about Draco. I knew if I told him the truth, it would put him in danger but I didn't think he would believe the lie anyway. I had to try to protect my brother though, "Draco doesn't know yet. You don't need to hurt him. He has no idea." I tried to keep my voice steady throughout the lie, but I was sure he would see right through it. "Where are you taking me?" I demanded. I was hoping it would double as a distraction and information. If there really was nothing I could do in Fathers eyes, I had to know what I would be up against so I could get my baby and I out of here as soon as possible.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:46 pm

I stopped walking and turned to face her, my face mere inches from her.  "Oh no, this cannot wait until after you've given birth," I spat at her, my eyes glinting angrily.  "And lie all you want, I can see the truth in your eyes, Juniper.  You will not be deceiving me today."  I started walking with her again, still having a tight grip on her arm.  I felt like I was practically dragging her, but I cared not.  I pulled out my wand and sent my Patronus to the one person I knew I could count on for this matter.  "I'm taking you nowhere... this is something that can be done here."  Though, of course, I was taking her down to the basement for the time being.  I did not need the mess up in the main area.  And I could keep Narcissa away from there as well.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:41 am

I recoiled when he had his face so close to mine and paled even more. I felt like there was ice in my veins instead of blood from everything he had just said. I had to protect my brother. "Leave Draco alone! He has nothing to do with this! I won't let you hurt him!" I had absolutely no idea what he was planning to do as far as Draco was concerned, but I wasn't going to let Father do anything to him just because he knew about the baby. I saw him send his Patronus and knew this was bigger then I anticipated, I was scared I was in too deep to get out in time. I processed what else he had said and felt my heart drop. I was hoping I had a few months to figure things out but I should've known Father would want to deal with this now rather the wait, I had to get my little boy or girl and I out of here. He began pulling me again and I could hardly get my footing, he was more or less dragging me. I put all my strength into getting out of his grasps, but I didn't have as much strength as I needed to get away. "Let me go!" I used my free hand to hit his arm he was holding mine in a few times in hopes of making him let go. "I won't let you hurt my baby!" I couldn't let anything happy to my little boy or girl, I wouldn't let anything happen. If I did, I would fail as a mother and Lincoln would hate me. I would never be able to live with myself. "What are you going to do!?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:22 pm

"Don't fret about your brother... his fate is far less painful than yours," I said to her.  I would wait until Bellatrix came before I went to see my son and to deal with that problem.  She would make sure that Juniper would not escape... and she knew just how to deal with all of this.  Which was why I enjoyed seeking the help of my sister-in-law.  She was the only one who understood everything that i was trying to accomplish with my family.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:33 am

I took a deep, shaky breath to try to calm myself down. The baby was kicking a lot but not like when Draco had spoke to it or when Lincoln read stories at night. It was as if he or she wanted to get out. If only that were possible, then the baby could go be with Lincoln, and Father could do what ever he wanted to me. I closed my eyes to see if I could concentrate and try to figure out what was going to happen, not worrying as much about trying to keep my footing. I figured a stubbed or broken toe was far less an issue then whatever it was that was going to be done to me anyway. Something was going to happen to Draco, but as long as Father was with me, he couldn't be with Draco too, and Father only trusted himself with something like this. Himself and Aunt Bellatrix.

My eyes flew open at that realization, the mental images of my attack not have a chance to affect me as much. That's who he sent his Patronus to. He would wait until she got here so she could deal with me before he went to Draco's. "No." With fresh adrenalin in my veins at the thought of Aunt Bellatrix being anywhere near my baby, I began resisting with everything I had and hitting Father's arm as hard as I could. "Let me go! There's laws now! You can't hurt anyone!" Did I actually think he would listen to me? No, he would probably threaten Lincoln, Draco, Pansy or the babies if I ever told anyone. The list of people he could threaten was getting longer and longer, much to my dismay. And it would work because I wouldn't let anything happen to any of them. "I haven't doing anything wrong! Let me go!"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:44 am

"Laws mean little to me," I spat at my daughter as she shouted at me.  "If I had thought that I could get Draco to do what needed to be done by him without you, you would not be here... and now I have to deal with this problem."  I threw her into the basement away from me, not really caring if she fell or hurt herself.  I heard movement out in the parlor and I smiled evilly.  "Oh, I believe our guest of honor has arrived."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:40 am

<< so apparently June realized some things about her and Draco's life.....let me know if I need to change anything...>>

I managed to stay on my feet as he all but threw me down the stairs. That is, until I hit the landing and feel on my hands and knees. I turned over so I could look at him. Tears stung my eyes but I forced them back while I could, attempting to ignore the noises above me. I took shaky breaths as I thought about our lives. I gave a humourless laugh as I realized something. I shook my head slightly. "Don't you see, you're the one who made Draco that way. If you would've killed me when we were babies or treated me half as decently as you did Draco, you wouldn't need anyone to make sure Draco did what you wanted. He worshiped you where we were little. He wanted to be just like you. It's after he realized that you treated me like crap that he felt he had to protect me. If he didn't feel the need to protect me, he would've done anything you asked of him."

I heard more noise from upstairs and found it more difficult to ignore. I took another shaky breath, thinking about how hopeless my situation was right now. "Why didn't you just kill me after Draco and I got our Marks? You don't need me anymore. You have Pansy, Ian and Keegan you can use against him." They were going to hurt my baby and I wouldn't be able to live with myself when they did. I would never be able to live with myself because this was all my fault. Everything they did to me and my baby would be my fault.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:55 pm

<< Sounds fine to me! >>

I heard Lucius and the tones of that ungrateful daughter of his.  I was ever so pleased to get this opportunity to teach her yet another lesson.  I walked towards the basement door and saw Lucius on the outside.  When he nodded at me, I smirked, opening the door.  "Juniper... I do believe it is time for you to know your place," I said, pulling out my wand, twirling it in my hands as I descended the steps.  I heard Lucius close the door behind me; I had a feeling that he was going to go visit the other ungrateful child of his.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:00 pm

I was saved a retort by Bella's appearance.  I smiled darkly and nodded at her.  I let her walk down to my daughter and I shut the door behind her.  She would deal with Juniper.  I would deal with Draco.  He would hopefully be easier than the problem in the basement.  I Apparated to my son's flat and knocked on his door lightly.  I would at least see how much he knew and then go from there.  May as well make the appearance like I was being considerate for the time being.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next