Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIBRARY: October 1976 -- October

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LIBRARY:  October 1976 -- October - Page 2 Empty Re: LIBRARY: October 1976 -- October

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:36 am

"I would have never guessed that one," I said sardonically, but with a smile. "I haven't exactly thought of anything in particular, but there are plenty of other things to do around the castle... anything I can think of I do with the girls... none of which would be fun for you."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

LIBRARY:  October 1976 -- October - Page 2 Empty Re: LIBRARY: October 1976 -- October

Post  Avery Sylvester Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:51 am

"I don't do hair, I don't paint nails, and I don't go clothes shopping," I said with a grin. "I'll do anything else but those."

Actually, the more I thought on it, the more I realized that I needed some new jeans. The ones I had brought with me were starting to get short. But I wasn't about to go shopping with a girl. If I needed to go shopping, I'd go alone. It couldn't be that much fun for her anyways, to see a guy shop for jeans.
Avery Sylvester
Avery Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:05 am

"Oh, I'm sure shopping would be fun. My treat," I said, remembering how I guilted my mother into giving me money. I was good at that... though it didn't always work, but this time i tdid. "You have to have new clothes every now and then... even if you don't need them."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Avery Sylvester Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 am

Had she really just offered to buy me clothes if we went shopping? Her family must be even richer than everyone thought. For just a moment, my mind jumped to the clothing stores, both Muggle and magical. The malls in London, the shopping boutiques in Hogsmead... shopping was always so much fun. It was such a thrill to be able to buy something new, even if the money disappeared, but that never mattered. All that mattered was the new stuff.

"Your treat?" Even though my eyebrows shot upward in skepticism, I could not help but to smile. "Let me get some of my money, that way you don't have to buy everything, and then we can go. I need a shopping fix; it always seems to help me when I'm stressed."

Drat! I just admitted to her that I did in fact like shopping even though I previously mentioned how I don't do hair, nails, or shopping. If she wanted to call me out on it, I'd just have to say that I lied. What man liked to go shopping anyways? I was an anomaly in the stereotype, but I was okay with it.
Avery Sylvester
Avery Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:55 pm

"See? Everyone enjoys shopping every now and then," I said, smiling. Besides, I wanted to help him wiht some fashion sense... his was good, but I think he could easily pull off skinny jeans and I've never seen him wear any before. "I'll meet you in the Great Hall?" I suggested, knowing I'd have to go up and get my money too... it's not like I carry it around on me inside the castle where I don't eneed it.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Avery Sylvester Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:23 am

<< Lol, I love how she has to justify her every action. Razz >>

"Yeah, that sounds good," I agreed. "See you in a few minutes!"

I walked away with a huge smile on my face. Contrary to what everyone seemed to believe, I did have a way with the ladies. This one, it seemed, wanted to hang out with me and buy me clothes, and that was fine by me. And she was beautiful, which was a huge bonus. See, boys, anything you can do, I can do better.

The corridors were drafty as usual as I walked to the common room, but the breeze did not seem to be as cold as I remembered, and I could not help but wonder if October had something to do with that. I was quite happy with this idea. Maybe, just maybe, I would ask her out on a date when we went to the mall. That would show them, wouldn't it?

Snatching up my money -- both Muggle and magical, just in case we decided to venture into London -- I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that my hair did not look as good as it should have, and my outfit really did not match the occasion, either. So, hoping October was not already waiting on me, I changed clothes and spiked my hair a little differently, and then finally went to the Great Hall, feeling confident in the events that were about to go down.
Avery Sylvester
Avery Sylvester

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 am

I checked myself in the mirror when I grabbed my bag and made sure that I looked more like a Muggle than a witch just in case. Then I freshened my makeup just a tad... enough where it wouldnt' be noticeable but it still looked better. A subtle touch. I walked to the Great Hall and saw that I beat Avery. But then I saw him walking into the great hall and figured that I was perfectly fine with how the timing worked out. ANd I noticed new clothes, which put a smile on my face.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2