Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 19 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:56 pm

I flashed her a quick smile at her before we rounded a corner, where there were students.  "I know,' I whispered to her.  I easily led the way towards the common room.  I said the password and I was glad that there were nto that many students within.  "Thank Merlin," I sighed with relief.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 19 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:35 am

I followed him into the common room and sighed in relief when I saw that there were not many students. I walked over to the stairs up to the dorms. "Go grab your school work and I'll grab mine. We can work on it by the fire." I smiled at my brother.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:07 pm

I nodded at her, feeling like I was just going through the paces.  I went to grab my bag and then I returned, finding that Juniper had beaten me.  I sat down beside her and pulled out some things for Transfiguration, since I was struggling in that class.  "Thank you, Juniper," I said to her s incerely.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:05 am

I raced up the stairs, grabbed the rest of my stuff, and ran back down. I took over the couch by the fire, knowing it was our favourite spot in the common room and spread out my work while I waited for Draco. Once he joined me, I turned to him with a smile. "Draco, it's not really that big a deal, it's just school work." I said with a small laugh. I sighed and gave him a smile, knowing he was thanking me for more than just helping with school work. "It's what I'm here for." I assured him sincerely. "I'm always here for you, no matter what."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:13 am

I nodded at her.  "I know," I said.  I ran a hand through my hair and looked down at my workload.  "But when things are this bad, I'm not entirely sure if I would be okay with telling you everything."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:43 am

I turned to him, a slight smile playing the my lips, "Wouldn't be okay with telling what, how far behind you are?" I asked, indicating the work in front of him. I sighed, knowing he was talking about telling more about his task, like who it was he was supposed to murder. I had my suspicion, but we needed to focus on something else for a bit to take our mind off of everything. I sighed and turned serious. "I'm here, if you ever would be okay with telling me everything." I decided on simply.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:44 pm

I looked at her, trying to give her a reassuring smile.  "I know, June," I said.  Then looking at my mound of work, I shrugged.  "I'm behind... but I'll manage..."  I felt like I would not need school when this was over -- I would either end up in Azkaban or most likely a Death Eater.  So why did school matter anymore?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:05 am

I could tell something was on his mind but I decide to ignore it. "And I'm right here to help make sure you do manage." I smiled back at him. "Do you need help with anything yet?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:17 am

I looked at her, almost startled.  I looked back down at my work and sighed.  "What is Snape going on about in this potions thing?"  I asked, trying to find something for June to help me with.  It would make her feel better and keep my mind off of things.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:45 am

"With your work." I assured him when I saw his look. I looked over at his book. "It's Amortentia, the most powerful love potion." I began. "Every person smells it as something different, whatever that particular person finds attractive, even if they don't know they find it attractive. That what makes it so dangerous, if you never made it and don't know what it smells like to you, it's easy enough to be put under it effects, powerful infatuation and obsession." I looked up at my brother. "It effects are almost immediate, but you need a continues source source of the potion to keep it up, or else the drinker with go back to normal." I summarized what had been said in class as best as I could. "It's also quit difficult to make."

<< if you want me to change anything, just let me know Smile >>
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:40 am

<< No it's perfectly fine! >> 

I nodded as she spoke, vaguely remembering hearing that in class.  "How are we supposed to write an essay about that?" I muttered under my breath, rolling my eyes.  "It's not like I'm about to write what I'd smell in it... hell, I don't even know what it'd even smell like."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:07 am

"No one really knows what it would smell like to them until they make it." I said with a shrug. "Why don't you write about the affects and how dangerous it is?" I suggested. "You can write about how often they need to take it maybe?" I was just giving him half hearted ideas but I kept thinking about what I might smell in it.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:08 pm

She had a point.  I sighed.  "Yeah, I'll do something along those lines I guess," I said.  I almost wanted to make it now, to be prepared for it.  "Maybe I should write how people should make it... just to be prepared for the smells..." I realize that I thought aloud like I did sometimes.  I smiled slightly.  "You're ideas would probably give me better marks..."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:05 pm

I looked over at my twin, my head tilted sightly. "So you think everyone should make it at least once so they know what it smells like to them?" I asked, if only to make sure I was understanding him. I though about it and nodded, "I guess that would be smart, you could always add a bit in there about that..." The more I thought about it, the better the idea seemed. I shook my head to clear it, rolling my eyes slightly at what he said last. "Draco, you don't have to use my ideas at all. Yours are sounding pretty good to me."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:15 am

Juniper and I always did this -- try to reassure each other on everything.  I smiled slightly, glad that she was doing it now,t hough.  I needed it.  "You know, the eye roll was unnecessary," I pointed out to her as playfully as I could.  "You do tend to get better marks than me."  Though, sometimes, I wondered if subconsciously I made stupid errors to get points deducted just to help make my sister look better.  I had been told that before, though I never believed it.  Until now, anyways.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next