Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where am I? -- Early Winter 1997

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where am I? -- Early Winter 1997 Empty Where am I? -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:11 pm

I opened my eyes and blinked blearily around the room.  Where was I?  I had no idea what was going on.  The last thing I remembered was walking into the bathroom of The Three Broomsticks.  I looked around and saw my husband in a chair, passed out.  "Ollie," I said, my voice sounding hoarse.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Where am I? -- Early Winter 1997 Empty Re: Where am I? -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Oliver Wood Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:56 am

I heard a voice -- small and hoarse -- calling my name.  I jerked awake and tears of joy nearly filled my eyes.  I had no idea she as even close to waking up.  the Healers were a little iffy as to when, but said she would end up being alright.  I moved closer to her bedside and took hold of her hand, kissing hte top of it.  "Oh, Katie," I said, shock and joy filling my voice.  "You're okay..."   I did not want to believe the Healers until she finally woke up.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:27 pm

I put a hand on my forehead as I looked at how relieved Oliver became when he realized that I was awake.  "What happened?" I asked him, holding on his hand trying to reassure him that I was alright.  Then I gasped, wondering what all did happen.  "What about our baby?" I inquired, not caring about what happened as long as the baby was okay.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:03 pm

I kissed her hand again and smiled the best that I could at her.  "The baby is fine," I assured her.  "I'm just worried about you -- the Healers say you'll be fine... but..." I trailed off, not believing that until she said hse was okay.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:06 pm

I squeezed his hand the best that I could.  I was rather relieved to hear that our baby was alright.  I leaned back against the pillow and put my other hand on my forehead, pushing away some of my blonde hair from my face.  "Ollie... what happened?" I asked, trying to remember anything after having gone to the restroom at The Three Broomsticks.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:50 am

I looked at Katie.  "You don't remember what happened?" I questioned.  I knew Professor Dumbledore would be arriving soon to be asking her questions.  'There will be plenty of people asking you... the headmaster included."
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:54 pm

I started to shake my head but stopped at the pain.  "No, I don't, Ollie," I said to him, my voice shaking.  "I just remember going to the loo...and that was it."
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:46 pm

I furrowed my brow slightly as I listened to Katie.  I took her hand and kissed it, trying to calm her down.  "It's okay not to remember everything, love," I assured her.  "I am just so happy that you and our baby are okay... I was so worried..."
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:58 pm

I tried to give Oliver as much of a reassuring smile as I possibly could, but I still felt miserable.  "There's nothing to worry about, love," I assured him.  If the baby and I were both okay, then there was no reason to worry.  It would just take time to heal.  "Is Professor Dumbledore out there now?  Or has no one else been notified that I am awake?"
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:10 am

I was not entirely sure about that or not.  I moved my chair closer to her and never let go of her hand.  "Only the healers were notified," I said to her.  "I'm sure Professor Dumbledore will be here in the morning... he'll want to talk to you without me around, too," I said.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:50 am

"I'm sure," I agreed with Oliver.  "Are you sure it'll be morning?  Perhaps we should get him to come in now..." I wondered if it would be better to just get it done and over with.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:16 am

I shook my head. " I'm not sure when he'll be here," I admitted. "But I think morning would be best..."
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:52 pm

I had gotten word from St. Mungo's that Katie Bell-Wood had woken up after her attack.  I knew that they would need time together, but in order to restore faith and ease the fear at school, I wanted to speak to her right away.  I arrived at the hospital and was outside of her room, knocking lightly on her door in no time.  I saw Oliver jump slightly through the window and I waited for him to come open the door for me.  I did not want to interrupt completely...
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:39 am

I jumped slightly when I heard the knock.  I looked towards the door and saw Professor Dumbledore.  "I guess he did not want to wait," I said to Oliver before waving the headmaster inside.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:39 am

I stood up and shook hands wiht Professor Dumbledore.  "Would you like me to leave?" I asked him as I led him closer to Katie's bed.  Iw as not sure if he would want to speak with her alone or if I could stay with her.  I did not want her to relive everything on her own.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next