Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:38 am

I sighed, even though our parents were the reason we made the happily ever after, this task had changed things and they were still our parents. Father would never leave and Mother would do whatever Father said. "It's never been easy for us before so why should things change now when we were so close to graduation?" And our real happily ever after.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:56 am

I nodded, calming down a bit.  "We'll figure something out," I told her.  It was just the most complicated situation as it could possibly be.  I looked over at her and attempted to give her a smile.  "I'm sorry," I said quietly.  I always tried to be so strong for her because I knew she had it so much worse off than me when it came to Father -- Mother was so much easier to handle, even if she was still difficult at times.  But sometimes, I had no one else to turn to and if I needed to break down, I knew I could count on Juniper to help me.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:48 am

"We will. We always have before." I agreed, happy I was starting to see my normal Draco again. "You don't have to apologize. This is not your fault and even if it was, what are siblings, what are twins for? You know you can always come to me if you need help with something." I turned to him. "We'll get through this and we'll get our happily ever after, no matte what." I would make sure of it.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:18 pm

I knew what people were saying about me -- that I was a Death Eater already.  I never countered what they said and I had never shown my mark to anyone... because I did not have one -- yet, according to Father.  "June... you don't believe the rumors, do you?" I asked her in hushed tones.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:12 pm

I took a deep breath and sighed. I had heard the rumours as well, I'd even been asked about them a couple of time which I would just ignore, but now I was going to find out the truth. I was going to ask him about it during one of our games nights but he hadn't been able to make them as of late. "I don't know what to believe anymore. You use to tell me things like this." I said truthfully. I knew this would hurt him since I should've said no right away but I explained, "I mean, I hope they're wrong, I know they should be wrong, but I also know Father has a way of being so...persuasive at time." Probably involving me in someway. I also knew if he wasn't one already, he probably would be becomming one soon.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:19 am

I rolled up my sleeve to show her my bare arm.  "They expect me to become one when I get finished with this task," I confided.  It hurt that I had been so distant from her, but in my mind I was just protecting her from the person I was becoming.  I just did not know how she would have responded to all of this.  I knew she would always be there for me, but with this... it was asking an awful lot from somebody.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:15 am

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding when Draco showed me his bare arm. "I figured as much." I said. I know he thought distancing himself from me would protect me but how was I supposed to help him if I didn't know he needed help. "I wish you would've told me sooner, then I could've had some good answers for the people who asked." A small smile came across my face as I thought of their faces falling when I told them Draco wasn't a Death Eater...yet.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:44 am

I shook my head.  "Let them think whatever they please.  It keeps them out of my business," I said quickly.  I knew it would be wonderful if others knew the truth about me -- but I did not need them to be trying to figure out what was going on.  Potter was sniffing around enough as it was.  I knew it was only a matter of time before he figured something out.  Snape was horrible, but that was due to him knowing what I had to do.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:00 am

I nodded, figuring Draco didn't need anyone else poking around where he was concerned. With a sigh, I moved so I was sitting next to Draco and placed my head on his shoulder. "Everything seemed so much easier when your eleven hu?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 am

I felt tears come to my eyes again and rested my head atop of hers.  I blinked back the tears and sighed.  "Sadly for us it was never easy," I said quietly.  There was no point in pretending that our lives were like the lives of the other students around us.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:53 am

I gave a hollowed laugh at his words. "Like the world has been against us since we were born." I liked the weight if his head on mine, it felt more like old time. I felt like if I closed my eyes, I could be that kid again who had fewer worries. I felt tears come to my eyes and didn't bother brush them any.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 am

I kissed the top of her head.  I did not care about image at all for the moment.  People could pass, but no one would even think of saying a word.  They were all scared of me.  They knew better than to say anything against me or Juniper for fear I would retaliate.  "We will be okay... one day," I said, trying to be hopeful for Juniper.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:28 am

I closed my eyes and felt the light kiss on my head. I knew no one would even think about saying anything against Draco, or me for that matter. They were too scard of him. "That one day seems further away everyday that passes."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 pm

I understood exactly what she meant.  "We just... we just have to make it through this and we'll be done.  We'll leave... right after Hogwarts.  Just like we planned - no matter what," I told her.  There would not be much that would stop me from getting as far away from Father an the Dark Lord as I could... but I feared that they would find those few reasons and coerce me to stay.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:41 pm

I nodded at his words but knew they were just hollow promises. I knew there was only a few things that would prevent us from leaving but I had the strange feeling that they knew them and would use them against us. There was one thing I was concerned about. "What if they do make you a Death Eater? We could never leave then." I looked down, afraid of what he might think of my next comment. "What if they make me one? I know they aren't looking at me but Father may want me to become one. He may think it'll help me." There was only one thing thy could threaten me with that could convince me.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next