Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017

+2
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:09 am

I gave Chloe a smile, " I know he's not himself....we sent James in to get Will and bring him here..." I told her again knowing it may not have sunken in yet. " We need to focus on you...Lucy, hold her arm close to her body. We just need to put it in a sling. " I instructed as I was at the ready to wrap and Lucy tucked her arm against her body.

I had hoped the boys would be able to fix whatever was going on. I know James is hurt by him and to know that he hurt Chloe. He has never done that before. He is going to want to vent and I will let him. I just know they are best friends and should be able to talk about things like this without something terrible getting in the way. I took a look at the clock and James had been gone for a while to what it should take to get Will and come back. Will might have an issue with leaving Remus in his time of need.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:13 am

I nodded or what I thought was nodding to Lily, " I know....he'll be okay." I told them as my arm was being wrapped. I was getting really warm really fast. This is not normal. "Hot .." I said as I needed to lay down and yet any movement I made it was excruciating.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 pm

I nodded and did as Aunt Lily instructed.  I stayed close with Mum and glanced at the time.  "You don't think something's wrong...?" I asked, not entirely sure it should be taking as long as it was.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:12 am

I shook my head at my niece, " No I don't think anything is wrong..." I smiled. I hoped anyway. James and Remus aren't on the best of terms right now. Even then I don't see anything bad happening while Will is here.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:15 am

I was relieved that Aunt Lily was not worried about if anything was wrong back at home.  It would not do well to worry about that, I guessed.  I took a deep breath.  "We should make sure we have things ready for Will... I'm sure he'll be in kind of crappy shape, too," I said, wanting to stay busy.  I did not want to sit around and just wait.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:16 pm

I nodded to Lucy as she spoke, " Brilliant idea....you can get his spot saved for him when he gets here." I said as she went to work. It would be good for her to keep busy. I just hope we don't another spot set for James or Remus. I sighed as I finished putting Chloe's arm in a sling as her head bobbed as she was in and out of consciousness. " Okay, Chloe you need to lay down here. " I instructed as I helped her lay down. The pain killers are almost kicked in or at least should be.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri May 08, 2015 4:55 pm

I started to get everything around for Will.  I bit my lip and grabbed a few extra things, just in case Dad or Uncle Prongs needed anything.  Best to be on the safe side, right?  "They should be back here by now, don't you think?" I asked my aunt, biting my lip.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:17 am

I had gotten to Will, but Remus just left.  I just did not think that it was Remus at the moment.  It was either the scared eleven year old kid who never thought his friends would accept him or the monster that he struggled to control.  But he was not my concern right now; Will was.  Chloe was going to be alright, she was with Lily.  I adjusted Will.  "Come on... we need to go," I said to him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:53 am

This was weird, I felt so strange right now. I felt so hot, it was bad. " Clothes.....off now." Why did this have to happen.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:23 am

I heard my mum's voice and went to her side.  "Mum, careful now," I said to her, looking for Aunt Lily.  Should she be moving like that?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:37 am

I had Will an we got back home.  "Lily!" I called out.  "I've got Will... and he's gone... he just left..." Of course I was speaking about Remus.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:17 pm

I heard James call out. " Be careful chloe...Lucy just help her out of her shirt. " I told my niece as she went to work I headed out to meet the boys. Will looked worse off then his mum. Of course he could handle Boris or better yet give him a fight. Looking to Will " You are coming in and sitting down. " I instructed. If he wanted to argue with me he had another thing coming. " Your mum is stable." I told him as I saw that question coming.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:36 pm

I heard James and Will, " Will....." I said trying to get up. Ignoring my daughter's protests. " Will?....Lily?...James?" I asked loudly as I was trying to stand up and it was not boding well for me. I needed to see him. I knew Remus didn't do this. It was Boris.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:41 pm

I had just left them.  I had to; Boris would have killed Will... and James.  Boris hurt Chloe... I never woudl have thought that would happen.  Boris loved Chloe.  I was not entirely sure where Boris ran off to, but I was surrounded by wood.  I stopped, panting, and leaned against the tree.  I slid down the trunk and sat on the ground.  I was too old for this shit.  I should have perfect control by now... or was I just tired?  Tired of constantly having to deal with the battle of keeping Boris under control?  I was shaking; it was not out of fear, but out of fury.  Boris was still awake and thrashing around inside of me, begging to be released again.  It has not been this bad for quite some time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:42 am

I had helped Mum with her shirt.  When she seemed to start panicking, I tried to calm her down.  "Mum... shh, Will is fine.  Aunt Lily is fixing him up.  You've just got to stay here for a mo'," I said to her, my voice quiet and as soothing as I could make it.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next