Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017

+2
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Talk to her, keep her talking. " Just talk honey....don't let her fall asleep. " I told him I would need to see if she had a concussion. I wouldn't doubt it by any means. If Boris got to her than she probably did. I grabbed my light as I opened her eyes to check. Just as I thought, " She has a concussion, bruising around her torso which is more than likely broken or cracked ribs. We also have to set this arm back into it's socket than I can put it in a splint. " I explained.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm

I felt like I was going to be sick and pass out at the same time. My arm was throbbing, well everywhere was sore. I felt bad for making Remus go this far but I couldn't let him get to the kids. " Get....Will..." I hoped someone heard me. I closed my eyes for a moment only to have James talking to me. " Shh..." I said to him as I was in no mood to talk.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:30 pm

I looked at Aunt Lily and Uncle James.  "I can keep talking to Mum... Uncle James, go get Will," I said, my voice a little mor calm than it was before.  I did not want Will to get hurt.  "Mum... you need to stay with us, okay?  Daddy and Will are going to be fine."  I hoped.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:31 am

I looked between Lucy and James and nodded to him. Letting him know it's all right. If I need him I would get ahold of him. " Sweetie...keep her talking no matter how many times she tells you to shush. " I instructed her as I shook my head at Chloe as she shushed James then looked over to her daughter. " She lost a lot of blood so she will be a little bit loopy. " I explained. " You want to get her juice....so we can try to bring colour back in her face." I would do this, we couldn't have Chloe going to St. Mungo's with people asking questions. I am Head healer there but I don't want to attract unwanted attention to them. I would do everything I could do. " We are going to need to pop her arm back in it's socket before I can wrap it...it's broken and popped out." I explained loudly so Lucy could hear me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:58 am

I really did not think it wise for me to go help Will with Remus.  But I knew my nephew needed help. I took a deep breath and set my jaw, leaving for the Lupin cottage.  I could hear voices and I saw carnage in the entry way.  My anger was building as I found Will and Remus.  "Will, get to my house," I said shortly, glaring at Remus.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:01 am

I was staring at Lucy upside down. "Shhhh....I need sleep..." I said placing my finger on my daughter's lips to make her stop talking. " I am fine.....go....will..." I mumbled as I was in agony, also about to be sick. " Sick...." I said as I rolled to my side and screamed out in pain as I was going to get sick.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:24 am

I had been entirely surprised by James showing up.  But that was good... he would get Will to leave and then I could get out of there.  I had to figure out how to control Boris again and nobody was helping.  They kept keeping him right there on edge and I felt like I could possibly lose myself again.  "Listen to Prongs," I added, looking at my son.  I was struggling.  I needed to get out of there before Boris did anything else I would regret.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:44 am

I moved slightly so I could hold her hair back if she really was going to get sick.  "It's okay, Mum.  Uncle James went to get Will.  We're here to help you now," I assured her, trying to think of other things to keep her talking.  "And don't 'shh' me... We are going to keep you up and talking."  I was sure that me not listening to her would make her mother instincts kick in and try to force me to do so.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:58 am

I looked as Chloe leaned on her arm as she screamed in pain. I nodded as I expected that to an extent. " All right Lucy ....we're going to put her arm back in her socket. She may get sick after...so just be prepared." I told her as she nodded at me. " I need you to hold her down."I said as Chloe seemed to somewhat be with us still. " All right Chlo....you're going to hate us for a moment...." I said as I helped her get back onto her back as comfortably as I could grabbing her arm I made her look at Lucy as I waited a few moments as I took her arm in my hands as I pulled it hard to put it back in its place.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:21 pm

I felt my arm being put back into place as I screamed out in pain. It was unbearable, I couldn't take it much longer. She had stopped as I panted attempting to bring my breathing back to normal as my adrenaline was to much. I had to turn again to be sick. I felt so helpless. I had multiple broken bones as many fractures were most likely a culprit to my pain.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 am

I ignored Remus completely.  Never before had he lost control and hurt Chloe.  Never before did the sight of him anger me so much.  I looked at Will.  "Let's go," I said, grabbing his arm gently.  There was no way that I was going to give him a choice to stay there with the man I could nto believe I hated at the moment.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:55 pm

It pained me to hear my mum scream like that, but it was necessary.  I looked Aunt Lily when she finished.  "Is she going to be alright?" I asked, turning my attention back to my mum.  I hoped that she would be... I could not do this if she was not.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 pm

I looked to Lucy, smiling as I nodded. " She will be alright physically in a bit she's got some broken bones and cracked a few ribs among the list. Including a broken arm, the way she landed she tried to catch herself which didn't end well. She knew what she needed to do Lucy and I know she wouldn't have this any other way. She would want to be like this rather than you." I told her. I knew how she was the same as her mum. A worry wart.

I side stepped around Chloe, taking Lucy's hands in mine. " I promise you. It will hurt a lot, but she will be fine in the end." I told her. This was Chloe of course I will fix her up. Emotionally on the other hand may take more time.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:59 pm

My breathing not back to normal, I squeezed my daughter's hand " I'll be all right.." I said quickly between clenched teeth. " Lily....he's not .....himself.." I said in between breaths and trying to not get sick. This was brutal, never has Boris taken over that badly. " It was Boris..." I said as tears streamed freely down my cheeks.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 pm

I took a deep breath and nodded.  I looked at Mum when she spoke.  "Mum... just try to rest," I said, not sure if she should be talking.  "Uncle James went to get Will... and to stop Daddy from losing control again."  I hoped that was all that would happen.  I had never seen Uncle James and Daddy this angry with each other before.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next