Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017

+2
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017

Post  William J. Lupin Fri May 16, 2014 10:13 am

I braced for the impact as he pushed me back. To which I had slowed him down as I knew I needed to give the ladies enough time to leave. " You will not touch them again." I said angrily as I took him by the arms and swung him into the wall. This was going to be tough. I didn't want to hurt my dad, I couldn't let Boris win.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally the flesh reflects the madness within -- February 2017

Post  Remus Lupin Fri May 16, 2014 5:54 pm

I could feel the human fighting within me to have me stop, but he was so weak... and this was just too much fun.  I grinned and said, "You have more spunk than your father... this will be excellent."  I enjoyed taunting my prey.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun May 18, 2014 3:30 am

I hated leaning on my daughter. I could barely hold onto myself. " My arm is broken..." I told her as I felt my head bleeding. " We need..." I cringed as I heard Will and Remus fighting. " To get to James and Lily's." I told her.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun May 18, 2014 3:46 am

I nodded at my mum.  I held onto her tightly.  "I'll get you there.  Hold on... I'm going to do Side-Along apparation," I told her, looking at her, trying to size her up to see if she can handle it.  I flinched when I heard Dad and Will going at each other.  I closed my eyes and focused on Aunt Lily and Uncle James' house.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue May 20, 2014 5:57 am

I snarled as I let my wolf loose to help me take down Boris. He would not touch them, nor get by me. He left his face open for attack as I punched him hard in the jaw.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue May 20, 2014 8:36 am

When Boris heard the cracking sound of Apparition, it distracted him enough that I could regain control.  Just in time to get suckerpunched by Will.  I fell to the ground out of surprise and his sheer force; he was tapping into his other wide.  "Will," I said, panting and holding up a hand.  I hoped it would be enough for him to realize that it was his dad again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:52 pm

We had gotten to Lily and James' place as I leaned on my daughter to make sure I can stand up on my own. " Get lily sweetie.." I said as I leaned on the fence as I knew she wouldn't be able to lift me. I have lost a lot of blood. I felt dizzy, I needed someone to carry me or something.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:28 am

I nodded and rushed into Aunt Lily and Uncle James' house.  "Aunt Lily!  Mum - she needs help!" I shouted, nearly running into Uncle James.  "She's by the fence... she's weak... Daddy... he lost it," I explained quickly.  As soon as I said that Daddy lost it, Uncle James ran out to go bring Mum in.  I saw Aunt Lily start to gather supplies.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:46 am

I was able to get a glimpse of my dad and lost sight of Boris. I let out a deep breath, falling to the ground. " You're you?" I asked him as I was at eye level. Calming my other side down, as he was disappointed that he didn't get to have as much fun as he wanted.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:25 pm

As James left to go bring Chloe inside I had cleared off the table. I had gathered supplies, from the sounds of it. This had blown up and something triggered Boris but we didnt know what. I turned to Lucy, " Sweetie, sit down and have a drink of water okay?" I told her as I needed to make sure I could get everything from Chloe while she was conscious. I knew she would retell me things that she would remember when she woke up. " Now Lucy." I said sternly. She needs to know that I will not have her mothers wishes for her to be kept out of what was happening. She would be told eventually. I just need to make sure Chloe and Lucy are all right.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:51 pm

I nodded, slowly letting what had just happened sink in.  What had I done?  What had Boris done?  I stayed on the floor, leaning against the wall, running a hand through my hair.  I could not let this happen again.  It was Chloe!  Chloe!  I loved her more than anything... and Boris had always been protective of her... to turn on her... no, I knew that I could not be with them.  Any of them.  I was fooling myself to think that I could... this was what everyone my entire life said would happen.  I had been fighting against that, hoping it would never come true, but here I was hurting those I cared about -- Chloe, James, Will, Lucy... everyone.  I looked at my son, trying to hide my emotions.  I took a deep breath to steady my voice.  "Will, go and check on your mother," I said to him, realizing with great sadness what I was going to have to do to protect everyone from me.  I had to remove myself from the equation... it was the only way.  And then maybe, maybe, I could get Boris back under control.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:59 pm

I had heard a frantic Lucy calling for us and as soon as she said that Remus lost it, I went to where she said Chloe was.  I saw blood and I could not believe that Remus did this to her.  I took hold of her.  "I'm going to carry you inside," I said to her softly, wanting to warn her in case I caused any more pain by lifting her into my arms.  I got her inside and onto our couch.  I wanted to kill Remus even more now... first he dismisses my daughter and his goddaughter then this?
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:58 pm

I had gotten Lucy a cup of tea and had her sit down while James brought Chloe in. I had to hold in my thoughts as Chloe was in rough shape. I took a deep breath, " James we're going to have to reset her arm." I told him as I would need him to hold her down. I can't ask Lucy to help do that. " Than I can look at the rest. " It's not only out of it's socket but it's broken as well...we have to set it and then wrap it." I told Chloe who looked like she was in and out of consciousness. I tapped her face slightly. " Let's see those eyes okay?" I said loudly to see how her responses where. She was slipping into unconsciousness. Now would be a good time to set her arm. " Sweetie the bruising looks bad...you may have a couple of broken or cracked ribs. " I told her. She was a mess and this was Boris. I sighed, knowing this was killing Remus.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:51 pm

I listened to Aunt Lily and sat down, taking the cup of tea she had brought me.  I was freaking out but trying not to at the same time; it would help no one if I lost it.  "Do you want my help?" I offered, though I knew the look that my auntie shot me.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:11 pm

I listened to my wife and nodded.  "Just tell me what you need me to do, Lily... I've got it covered," I said to her.  I heard Lucy offer toh elp and turned to look at her, shaking my head slightly.  "Lu, you've done excellent... but let's leave this to us, okay?  You're shaking nad we don't need you to accidentally hurt your mum or anything."  I figured that was anice way to keep Lucy from helping us anyways.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next