Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017

Post  Lauryn Weasley Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:42 pm

I merely smiled at Ryan, letting him lead the way.  "You know that if you ever wanted to talk, just to let me know," I said to him, hoping I was not being overbearing about everythig.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017

Post  Ryan Black Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:58 am

I glanced over at her and nodded.  "I know, Lauryn," I said to her.  "I just don't feel like talking about this."  I hoped she would not take offense to that at all.  I just hated talking about all of this to my family and friends.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:45 am

I shut up.  There was no reason for me to keep pushing if he had blatantly said he did not want to talk about it.  "Okay," I said to him simply.  "So what's your plan?"  We were headed back towards the castle.  This did not seem like a good idea, but he was the master.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 pm

I looked at Lauryn and smiled sadly.  "I'm making sure you get to class on time," I said to her.  That was what a good friend would do, right?
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:09 am

I was shocked.  I looked at Ryan and started to protest.  "No... Ryan, how is this going to help you?" I asked, wanting to be there for him.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:29 pm

I smiled a little at her.  "It's not," I said to her simply.  "But I'm not going to let you get in trouble for helping me.  Espeically with your own mum."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:28 am

I was touched by Ryan's kindness, but this was defeating the purpose.  "RJ, why don't you let me help you?  My mum will understand.  I already told you this," I said to him.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:28 pm

I did end up laughing.  "No, that just means that your mum will give us both detentions," I said to her simply.  "Go to class.  I'll be alright... Really."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:31 am

I was glad that I was at least able to get Ryan to laugh a little bit.  I sighed.  "Alright, fine," I said, not entirely sure if I should leave him alone.  "Hit me up after dinner, though, okay?  I owe you one."
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:36 am

I smiled at her and gave Lauryn a hug outside the Transfiguration room.  "Alright," I said to her.  "I think you're only a few minutes late... hopefully your mum doesn't give you too much crap."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:30 am

I was glad that Ryan was letting me go to class.  I was just a little worried about this seeings as I never skive off class.  "I'll see you at supper," I told him, kissing his cheek and going into the classroom as quietly as possible.  Mum gave me a look, and I tried to smile apologetically not entirely sure if it had worked.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:00 pm

I left Lauryn and ended up just meandering not really paying attention to what I had been doing until I walked into the Great Hall for supper.  I sat down by Lauryn.  "I told you I'd show up for supper," I told her, squeezing her knee a bit before piling food onto my plate.  I was not the one who avoided food -- that was my sister.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:14 am

I looked over at him and smiled.  "I'm glad you kept your promise," I said to him simply.  "Now... you are going to eat, right?" I clarified.  Ryan was not looking thin, but I wanted to make sure that he was not too depressed to do so.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:33 am

I rolled my eyes.  "I'm not the one who starves themselves when upset," I said, gesturing over to the Hufflepuff table where my sister sat.  She was the one who always needed to be coaxed into eating.  Me and food, well, our relationship was always strong.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:21 pm

I looked over towards Sedona and was relieved to see that she was at least nibbling at whatever food was on her plate in front of her at her House table.  I returned my gaze to ryan and laughed.  "Right... I always forget that you are nearly always gluttonous when it comes to meals," I said to him, teasing.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next