Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:46 pm

I nearly spit out my soda.  "Mum!  don't ask me questions like that," I said, wanting to melt into the ground.  I did not want to be talking about this... espeically to my own mother.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:48 pm

That gave me my answer.  I looked up from lunch and was pleased at the way he was squirming.  It would make him think twice about doing this again... at least here.  "Honey... you aren't just doing any of this to avoid feelings for Sedona are you?" I inquired.  It was obvious the way that Sedona felt about Leo... whether he realized it or not.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:50 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes.  Of coures Mum would bring up Sedona.  Everyone did whenever I started dating a girl.  I set my fork down.  "Mum, it has nothing to do with my best mate.  I'm not trying to be mean to her... but I honestly think everyone is nuts for them thinking that Dona loves me or something.  We're just best mates.  I hear enough about it from Ally and them, I don't need to hear it from you, too," I said, looking at her.  As much as I was pleased we were done talking about sex, I really did not like this topic either.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:51 pm

I stood up and started to clean up the mess.  "Honey, I'm sorry.  I just don't want to see you get hurt or Quinn," I said simply.  I wish that things like this I could help with my son.  There was no reason that I needed to keep hounding on him about anything.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:52 pm

I let out a sigh of relief.  "Well... this has nothing to do with Dona.  You know I've been seeing Quinn for awhile now.  So we're good with what you didn't witness... but know?" I asked awkwardly.  Really, I just wnated to make sure I was excused to go hide.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:53 pm

I could not help but chuckle.  "You can leave," I assured him.  I reallly did not want to force him to stay and sit in awkwardness.  I could not wait to tellAyden, though.  I really wished that he would have waited like we did, but what could i do about it now?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:54 pm

I stood up, happy to be allowed to retreat.  I ended up back in my bedroom and I could not help but smile.  I sent a quick owl to Quinn.  I hoped she did not feel any regret or anything.  At that moment -- despite the awkwardness with Mum -- I was on top of the world.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2