Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016 Empty I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Quinn had come over and we sat up in my bedroom, holding each other.  We kissed each other deeply and she ran her hands over my bare chest.  She was still wearing her flannel button down... but she was wearing her cute little cotton panties with the lace around the top... it was killing me.  Quinn was quite lovely, her red hair falling around her shoulders.  It was a little crazy around her face due to sweat.  I was still wearing my jeans.  I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.  "You are looking rather cute," I informed her with a grin.  We had been toying with the idea of taking things farther than this... but we never went farther than anything other than oral or doing stuff with our hands.  We just had never been ready before... though something seemed differnet now.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016 Empty Re: I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:22 pm

I laughed, unsure if I believed him.  I moved so I was straddling him.  I started to kiss him again, moving my hips against him, feeling him beneath me.  I ran my hands through his hair as I pressed against him.  I moved my hands down his muscled chest and to his jeans.  I unbuttoned the four buttons -- he seemed to be against jeans iwth zippers for some reason.  I moved so I was able to remove his pants and reveal his boxers.  I started to kiss him again as he rolled us so he was on top of me.  I wrapped my legs around him.  We moved against each other as he started to unbutton my flannel top to reveal the braw that matched my panties.  I shrugged out of it and threw it to the floor.  "Leo," I whispered, looking into his blue eyes.  I wanted him... I was definitely ready.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016 Empty Re: I'm a little drunk on you & high on summertime -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:24 pm

I was kissing her neck and pulled away to look at her when she whispered my name.  She did not need to say anything else.  I could see it in her eyes.  I unclasped her bra and tossed it aside.  I moved so I could kiss her breasts.  I slid my hand into her panties and started to stroke her.  This was what we always started to do.  I was okay that we did not go all the way... but I wondered if we would ever go further.  I kissed her passionately, removing her panties completely.  I started to make my way down towards her lower half when she moved us so we were on our sides.  I grinned at her and she started kissing me again.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:25 pm

I let my hands trail down and removed his boxers.  I knew what I wanted and it was him.  I pulled him closer to me, moving my lips towards his ear.  "I want you," I whispered to him, nibbling at his earlobe.  I gasped a little as he rotated us so he was atop of me again.  He was supporting himself above me and I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me.  I moaned as he entered me.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:27 pm

I was shocked that she was so willing to do this after us being together and just toying with each other.  I moved in her and started to breathe heavily.  I needed to keep it down.... who knew if Mum or Dad would come into the house.  I kissed her neck as we moved together.  How on earth had we not done this sooner?  I whispered her name into her ear as we moved.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:29 pm

I moved us so I was straddling him again.  I moved my hips and squeezed his shoulders as he was squeezing my bum.  We started to go faster, panting and sweating.  I moaned his name and practically fell to lay by his side.  We laid there, breathing heavily and holding each other... until we heard footsteps.  We looked at each other and then scrambled to get dressed.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:31 pm

I headed upstairs to Leo's room.  I was going to see if he wanted some lunch.  By the time I got up to his room, the door opened up.  I was surprised to see Quinn and Leo both standing there.  I recognized those looks... and especially the messy ponytail, flushed cheeks, and the inside out t-shirt on my son.  I looked at them.  "Quinn... I had no idea you were here," I said, trying to keep things as least akward as possible.  I do believe I had just interrupted them...
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:32 pm

How I had hoped that it would be Dad.  I hoped Mum would at least play it cool.  "Hey Mum... what's going on?" I asked, casually putting my arm around my girlfriend.  I tried to look as though nothing was going on.  I had no idea if it was working or not.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:35 pm

I smiled at them the best that I could.  "I was coming up here to see if you wanted lunch.  The invitation exttends to you, too, Quinn," I said cheerfully.  I really wanted to pretend for the moment that I did not just practically cath them... I could not even bring myself to say it.  I did not care if I embarrassed my son, but I did not want to freak Quinn out.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:36 pm

I felt my cheeks turn as red as my hair.  "Oh no... I think I'm going to head home.  I'm sure Mum is expecting me home any moment now," I said politely.  I smiled at Lucy, gave Leo a quick kiss and left.  That was so embarrassing!  At least she did not catch us in the act... just the aftermath.  Oh merlin...
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:38 pm

I smiled at Quinn as she pretty much ran away from us.  I looked at Leo.  "When you come down, fix your shirt.  It's inside out," I informed my son with a slgiht smirk as I went to the dining room.  I sat down with a salad and pasta I made for lunch.  I had iced tea in front of me as well.  I heard footsteps and knew that Leo was finally coming down to face me.  "So... work up an appetite?" I inquired.  I did not feel it necessary to really scold him.  He was entirely embarrassed.  He was old enough to do things, I just needed to make sure he was being safe.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:40 pm

I felt my cheeks go bright red as I sat down.  "So..." I said, feeling completely and utterly awkward.  I played with my food rather than eat it.  I could only imagine where this conversation was going to end up heading.  And I would rather avoid any lectures.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:42 pm

I let him be as uncomfortable as possible.  I looked up at him.  "Were you being safe?" I asked him.  I would not freak out like Will did on Ally and Josh.  I was not about to just let it slide either, though.  He should nto be sneaking Quinn over here without my knowledge... espeically for a hook up.  I really did not want Charlie to come after my son, either.  Des warned me that Leo and Quinn were getting a little serious.  We would be more worried, but with how relationships at that age went, it unfortunately normally ended up going south.  Except for me and Ayden.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Blimey, what was wrong with her?  "Of course... Mum, I'm sorry.  I know I shouldn't have had Quinn over like that.  It really was the first time it ever went that far.  Don't tell Charlie," I added quickly.  Desi was like our half-aunt figure in a manner of speaking.  Technically, Quinn and I were related down the line... not that it bothered anyone in the past.  Most family trees were intertwined somehow -- look at the Blacks.  The last thing I needed was for Charlie to come hunt me down.  The fact that we are partially related down the line would mean nothing to him.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:46 pm

I do not think I had ever seen Leo this nervous.  It was their first time?  As in ever?  "Don't worry, I won't tell Charlie.  But Leo... you said it was your first time with Quinn.  Was this your first time ever?" I asked, thinking this was getting better and better.  I was a horrible mother.  I felt bad for cutting the intimacy short -- I remembered when Ayden and I had gone all the way for the first time.  But this was just rather entertaining to me.  I did feel more sorry for Quinn, though... that poor girl!
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next