Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021?

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021?

Post  Rory Pettigrew Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:47 am

The name itself seemed to give me goosebumps of excitement.  "Ian... I have heard that name before.  Rumor has it... he's sort of going to be the new Dark Lord."  As much as it firghtened me, it excited me.  At the thought of a new evil rising, it was definitely something to think about.  "I'd love to check out what he's all about."
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Parting of Ways -- Spring 2021?

Post  Constantine Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:48 am

The Dark Star.  The name made my blood go cold.  I had no idea why it made me so fearful.  I felt anger at the same time.  I had no idea why I would have such this feelign of foreboding -- not even with what rory just said.  I had a feelign that this had to do with at least som eof my visions.  I swallowed and nodded.  I had to agree.  Not to fit in, but because I needed to figure out why I was feelign the way I was.  "Let's go..." I said slowly, my voice shakign slightlty.  I hoped they thought it was due to my vision.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:49 am

I looked at Constantine.  "Are you sure you're up for this?" I asked him.  I was a little worried about my friend.  Maybe we should postpone this... but this was something I really did not want to miss, etiher.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:50 am

I hoped I gave a reassuring smile.  "I'm fine," I said lightly.  "Should we get going?" I hoped that they would not think too much into the way I was acting.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:50 am

"Yeah," I said, glancing at my watch.  I finished my scotch and figured it was time to leave.  I smiled at them all.  "This could be us learning our destinies..." It was quite entertaining to think that we could somehow learn our purpose in life... we could have a bigger calling than oru own puney lives.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:56 pm

I walked with Ian, Rory, and Stan to wherever it was this meeting was at.  We all listened as Ian told us the location.  We Apparated and saw quite a gathering already.  I noticed a few differen tpoepl who I recognized.  Crabbe and Goyle were there, Rosier... alot of people that graduated Hogwarts with me or Ian.  Plus others that I was sure used to be Death Eaters before.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:58 pm

I smirked when I recognized so many faces.  Everyone was speaking amongst themselves.  We were all speculating on who the Dark Star was and what it would mean to all of us in the future.  The four of us stayed close together as we moved through the throng of people.  Then things went quiet.  The crowd parted and I saw a man in a long blood red robe with a hood over top of his face.  No one needed to say his name.  Everyone knew this was teh Darkstar.  He walked forward to the front where there was a plateform on which he now stood.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:02 pm

I was rather pleased at the turnout.  I had all of my followers who already committed themselves to me and my cause.  And then I saw all of the eager faces who would most likely join the cause.  I removed my hood and that was when the gathered started to cheer.  I smiled darkly and raised my hands to silence them all.  "Welcome my fallen," I said, my voice barely above a whisper, but I knew everyone could hear me perfectly.  "I am genuinely pleased to see the fallen of the old days -- His Death Eaters - and the fallen of today... my Death Eaters."  I felt a shudder of excitement and fear spread through the crowd - which was exaclty what I wanted.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:04 pm

There was a ripple through the crowd.  I felt frozen.  This man -- the Darkstar -- made the hair on my neck stand up.  I was standing in the presence of the monster who blinded me and hurt dad so badly.  I felt myself start trembling with anger.  I grabbed the forearm of the person next to me and realized it was Daphne.  "We need to leave," I said my voice barely making a sound.  I did not want the noise to travel to the man standing before us all.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:06 pm

I was surprised by Constantine.  I reluctantly tore my eyes away from the Darkstar and saw that my friend was extremely pale and had the look of utmost hatred mixed iwth fear on his face.  I squeezed his hand comfortingly, but I stayed.  He started to speak again and regain my attention away from Constnatine.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:09 pm

I gazed at my following.  "A new era has dawned.  We have already made an impression in the surrounding countries and parts of England.  It is time for everyone to know and fear The Darkstar and you -- the fallen.  They have slain our brothers, sisters... so what is it that I am asking of you?" I paused, looking at each and every one of them.  I recognized so many and yet so few at the same time.  "We will seek vengeance!  They will not have died in vain!  What is ours will be given back to us or we will take it by force!  We should not have to hide magic from the world... the world should be hiding from magic!  Those who have wronged us -- Muggle and Wizard alike -- will pay!" My eyes locked on the only vacant pair in the crowd.  I would make the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black fall.  I would make the traitorous House of Potter pay.  I would not show mercy to either family -- except those whose feelings never swayed.  And in my book that would account for just the Lestranges and Malfoys.  Perhaps I would give the Slytherins in the family a chance... if they proved their loyalty, of course.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:11 pm

I cheered with the crowd.  Rory looked as invigorated as myself.  I looked over at Daphne and saw she agreed, but seemed timid.  Then there was Constantine... always a closed book.  The gathering started to move around.  I was able to stay close to Rory, but we had lost Daphne and Stan.  "What's going on now?" I asked my friend.  It seemed like the others had a plan or something.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:14 pm

I watched as the current Death Eaters moved to form a line.  I opened my arms wide to welcome the new following forward.  "Now I welcome you.  Come forward to me, my fallen.  There will only be a few moments of your mind for me to see where your true loyalties lie.  If you're willing to become one of us in His memory, I will make you a Death Eater.  But just know this -- I am a little more advanced than the Dark Lord.  There is no turning back, no betrayal, no double agents," I said darkly, having learned from my father's mistakes.  "If the Mark senses any of that, the snake will consume you and no one will be able to find your remains."  I was glad to see that the threat only made people come closer to me.  They were all eager to prove themselves to me.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:15 pm

I stood with Ian.  This was what I wanted... this was what the wizarding world needed.  I looked around and noticed most people stayed.  "Where's Stan and Daphne?" I mused, wondering if they had actually left or just farther ahead of us in line since we were pretty far back.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:17 pm

I had realized what was happening before the Darkstar said that he was initiating people.  I backed away from the crowd with Daphne.  When I heard what the mark could do... I had to get out of there.  I held onto Daphne's hand.  "You have to come with me," I said quickly, but in hushed tones.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next