Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So many choices separate us now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So many choices separate us  now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: So many choices separate us now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE)

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:21 am

I never thought that Mum would do that.  I knew that Dad still did special things for her... flowers, date night.. things like that.  "They promised to wait until you came clean," I said, shaking my head.  I knew that both of them would keep to their promises.  It was somethign I cuold always trust them to do.  "None of us said anything."  I knew I did not.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

So many choices separate us  now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: So many choices separate us now -- Late Summer 2016 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:22 am

Then why was Dean acting so crazy and weird?  I sighed again.  "I'm going to talk to your dad, dona.  I will," I assured my daughter.  "And, honey, I am so sorry for hurting you."  I knew this had to be tough on all three of them.  What did I do to my family?
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:23 am

I reached across the table and squeezed her hand.  It must have been hard for her to apologize to me.  "Promise me that you'll try to work this out with Dad," I requested.  I wanted them to be able to make it through anything.  That would help guide me on whether or not I coudl end up working things out with Leo.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:23 am

I smiled at my daughter.  "I will try my best to fix my mistakes.  I know I messed up badly this tim... but I want to work through it if we can," I promised her.  I was so happy that Sedona was at least giving me a second chance.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2