Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are broken -- Spring 1981 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We are broken -- Spring 1981 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: We are broken -- Spring 1981 (DONE)

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:22 pm

I smiled at Everyone and walked into Mum's room, ignoring James.  "They don't make it obvious," I said in soft tones like I was talking to my resting mother.  The only reason I agreed to bring James here was because Mum was worse than what I had initially told James.  Mum was weak and I honestly was not sure if she would make it.  They had barely saved her.  I closed the door and waved at one of the people in the waiting room.  It was the Order member who was guarding her.  "Keep the cloak on, they're watching," I said, sitting down on the side of Mum where the stroller with the kids were.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

We are broken -- Spring 1981 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: We are broken -- Spring 1981 (DONE)

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:24 pm

I sat down and kept hidden, but I grabbed Mum's hand.  "Ems... she looks pale," I said quietly.  The sight of her brought tears to my eyes.  "Mum," I whispered, "It's me, James.  I'm here fo ryou."  I wished I could do more to comfort her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:25 pm

My one year old son started to fuss.  I stood up and picked him up, bouncing him slgihty to keep him quiet.  "James.. she's worse than what they'll even tell me.  But she told me.  It's why I had to tell you," I explained to my brother, the worry obvious in my voice.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:26 pm

I wished Ember could see my face.  "Ember, I need her to be able to see me," I said quietly.  I stood up and moved around.  I wanted to be able to see each other.  "I don't care if the member will see me, they'll have to just understand," I said.  The had to.  This wa smy mother.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:30 pm

"Don't," I said sharply.  "Benjy might not be the only one out there."  The last thing I needed was for James to get killed on my watch.  My voice made Dean fuss all the more.  Thank goodness Elena was behaving; this was typically their normal.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:37 pm

I coughed a little bit.  "Children... you're upsetting my grandson," I said, moving my bed so I could sit up.  Though I could not see him, I knew my son was there.  He had a hold of my hand after all.  "No... Ember, I todl you not to worry your brother."  Even though I said that, i was grateful I would be able to at least tlak to my son.  I had a soft smile on my lips.  I held out both of my hans and took one of Ember's while James was in the other.  I knew I was far worse than anyone told my daughter.  But I had made a promsie years ago when Ember was just a young girl that I would always tell her the truth.  So I told her everything the Healers had told me.  Whatever the Death Eaters had poisoned me with was incurable.  And with that... they could only keep me comfortable.  Only a slow death for me apparently from here on out.  If only I had not called for help, I would not be suffering now.  I would die to protect my children... and I knew they wanted James and his eloved family.  Particularly Harry from what I have been told.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:39 pm

I took hold of Mum's hand and squeezed it.  "I'm not worried, Mum," I answered queitly.  The look I saw on her face told me she did not believe me.  I moved my cloak slightly so she could see my face.  "It's because of me that you're in here.  Me, Harry, and Lily," I said.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:45 pm

I rolled my eyes at my son.  "Even seeing your face tells me you're extremely worried," I said hoarsely.  "And don't blame yoursrelf James.  You wil learn soon enough that you will do anything to protect your child."  I looked over at Ember.  "Thank you, sweetie, for brining him.  I needed to see you both before..." I trailed off, not wanting to think about it.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:47 pm

I squeezed Mum's hand.  "I don't want you to think like that," I said, trying to keep my voice under control.  James met my eye and he finally realized how bad it was.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:50 pm

I really did not want to think like that.  I heard movement outside the door and hid my floating face quickly.  A healer came in and handed her some potions to take.  they must have tasted horrid because the face Mum made.  The healer looked a little confused as he left the room.  When the door closed, I said, "I think we should leave... that looked suspicious.  Almost as if he knew..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:52 pm

I was feeling tired and nodded at them.  "I love you both so very much," I said softly.  There was no way I would let them leave without saying that.  They had to know how I felt towards them.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:53 pm

I stood up and leaned in to give her a kiss and let her hug and kiss dean.  "I love you, Mum.  We'll be back when we can," I told her.  I did not want to leave, but I felt like something was off, too.  I put Dean back in the stroller and made sure that Elena was okay.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:54 pm

I gave my mum a kiss and waited for Ember.  I stopped in the doorway.  "I love you so much, Mum," I said, tears in my voice.  This may be the last time I would see her... at least until this was all over.  And who kenw when that would be.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:56 pm

I watched as my daughter and grandkids left.  I kenw James was leaving with them, though I did not see him.  I leaned back and closed my eyes.  Then it felt like someone put a pillow over my face.  I could not breathe and I could not open my eyes.  I heard the beeping and the bustle from outside of my room... and then nothing.  I saw a light and my husband beckoning me with his hand out, reaching towards me.  I took it and let him lead me away from the life I had.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 pm

We were nearly down the hall when people started bustling towards mum's room.  I turned with the stroller and we heard the flat line.  I moved closer tot he room and realized tha Mum was gone.  I felt arms around me and quiet sobs in my ear.  Tears ran down my cheeks as James was holding me tightly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next