Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE)

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:00 am

I could not believe the problem Leopold was having wiht all of this.  "Leo, I risked killing my father to protect your mum and grandpa.  My heart skipped a beat whenever I saw her... hell, it still does," I admitted.  I looked at Leo.  "Here's my question for you:  When Sedona smiles... what does it do to you?  That will give you a clue to how you feel."  I shook my head at Leo.  ""You don't need to tell me if you don't want to.  But it'll clue you in to how you feel.  Just make sure you're honest with yourself before you go talk to her."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: She deserves much better than me -- December 2016 (DONE)

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:03 am

I leaned back in the chairI was sitting in.  I had to really think about that.  Just thinking of Sedona put a small smile on my face.  I looked at Dad.  I was pretty sure I had my answer.  "Dad, I"m going to go for it," I told him.  "At the big New Year's Eve party at Grimmauld Place."  I wanted to make sure that I could kiss her at midnight... I just hoped she would not bring a date or something.  I could see that happening.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:05 am

I was glad to hear that.  I knew Lucy would be glad to know this as well.  I was sure it would work out for Leo and Dona, but if not, I hoped the ladies would be able to handle it and not pressure the kids.  Me and Dean always said our wives would take it harder than anyone else if it did not work out between Dona and Leo.  "I'm happy to hear that.  If you need helpw ith anything, let me know.  I can help with planning>"
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:06 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "I got this," I said, standing up.  I would rather not deal with Dad's crazy ideas.  I knew he got carried away.  I left the room only after saying, "Thansk for the help dad."
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2