Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987 - Page 2 Empty Re: She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:49 am

I laughed at Penny and gave her a big hug when she got to me. Of course she was soaking wet, but I did not mind. "LUnch was wonderful. Daddy bought me some pretty flowers up in the house," I answered, smiling at my daughter. "We did bring some food back for the two of you." I was sure that they would probably be hungry. I knew Remus was not a strong cook even though he tried.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987 - Page 2 Empty Re: She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:50 am

"Let's get back to the house," I instructed, grabbing Mum's hand and leading her back to the house. I looked over my shoulder at my brother and grinned at him. I really hoped he would at least talk to Dad about calling Mum mum. I winked and turned more forward and walked towards the house. "Mum... does it bother you that Remus doesn't call you mum?" I asked her.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 am

I squeezed her hand as we walked to the house. "You know... I have not thougth about it, sweetie," I asnwered. "I'm not his mum, though. He was so much older than you were when I came into his life. You were four so it was easier for you to figure out that your dad is Jonathan. REmus was fifteen when I came into his life... so he's already got his mum -- no matter how horrible she's been to him." I opened the door for Penny and we walked into the kitchen so I could put her food on a regular plate.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 am

I rolled my eyes. "So you don't ever want him to call you mum?" I questioned. Istarted to eat the delicious food. I could nto believe that I was the only one bothered by this.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:53 am

I sighed and shrugged, getting sgome water for us. "Honey, I would love it if Remus called me 'mum'... but he can take all the time in the world to call me that if he ever wants to. I don't care if he never wants to. It doesn't matter to me. I love him either way," I told her honestly. I had no idea why this would be so important to my daughter.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:54 am

I laughed at the two ladies as they went into the house. I looked at Remus. "I'm assuming she's been bugging you abuot Hogwarts and Diagon Alley?" I isaid, clapping Remus on the shoulder as we followed Cathie and Penny to the house.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:55 am

I shook my head. "She wasn't that bad about Hogwarts... she was more adament about Cathie and me," I told my dad honestly. I had no idea what Dad would say if I told him what was going on with Penny. I had no idea what she was thinking or why...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:56 am

I raised my eyebrows at Remus. "You and Cathie? What about the two of you?" I inquired. I had no idea what Penny would think of Remus and Cathie's relationsihp. But Penny was intuitive... was there something there that I had no idea what I was missing?
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:56 am

I could tell that Dad was going to freak out if I did not tell him. "Well, Penny just wondered why I don't call Cathie 'mum'," I answered. I looked over at my dad and saw that he was hard to read.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:57 am

I never realized that he had not called her that in all the years we had been together. "What'd you say?" I questioned. It did nto amtter to me, but I remembered Cathie bringing it up in the past before. But she completely understood due to everything he has gone through. I knew it would mean a lot to her, though.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 am

I shrugged. "I had no good explanation," I replied honestly. I looked over at my dad. "What do you think?" I asked him. I could only imagine what Dad thought abouto it though.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 am

I ran a hand through my hair. "it's totally up to you," I told him. I was not going to make him say it. "I do know it would mean a lot to her." I was not goign to lie. I opened the door to let my son go in before me.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:59 am

I smiled at my dad and walked in, pondering what he had just said to me. I walked into the room and smiled at the ladies. I was suprprised that Cathie had food for me all ready. I could nto believe that she was being that sweet. It still surprised me whenever a mother figure was kind to me after what my own mother did.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:00 am

I handed him a plate. "There are you, sweetie," I said to Remus, putting a cup o flemonade down and refilling Penny's. I smiled at Remus and I could nto shake the way he was looking at me. "What is it?" I asked him. I was thinking I had something on my shirt that was leftover lunch or something.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:01 am

I shook my head, grinning. "It's nothing... I just was going to say thanks, Mum," I said casually, taking a bite of the food. I looked at her and grinned.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next