Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing -- Summer 1987

3 posters

Go down

Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing -- Summer 1987 Empty Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing -- Summer 1987

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:01 pm

I was so excited.  My hair was a bright, exotic color because I was so excited.  I could not help it.  Dad said he wanted to take me fishing!  It was going to be my first time!  We would make it our thing.  He did it a lot with Remus -- and Will because he was old enough to go, too.  But with it being my first time, it was just him and me.  I loved when we did our own thing.  I had on the jeans Dad told me I should wear and big rubber boots.  I felt like I looked silly, but Dad said it was proper attire when fishing.  I grabbed my hat and the little vest he got me to hold some gear in it and went downstairs.  "Mum?  Is Dad ready?" I called out, grinning from ear to ear.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing -- Summer 1987 Empty Re: Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing -- Summer 1987

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:50 am

I just finished packing the lunch for John and Nate for their little fishing extravaganza.  I chuckled when Nathaniel came bursting in with his fishing gear on.  "You look so handsome," I said to him.  "I see you added bright pink today.  Is that a new color you're trying?" I was distracting him while John finished up some writing before going out fishing.  I knew that Nate did not need to bother him for a bit longer.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing -- Summer 1987 Empty Re: Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing -- Summer 1987

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:36 am

I was in a pair of jeans, wading boots, a plaid shirt, my fishing vest and hat.  I loved taking the boys out for their first fishing trip.  Granted, it was just in our lake, but still.  I walked into the kitchen and chuckled at the color in Nate's hair.  It was constantly changing, really.  "Ordid it get stuck that way?" I questioned, teasing my son.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:18 am

I chuckled.  "It's changed five times this morning!  I finally got it to stay with one color, though.  I'm getting better at it," I said happily.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:57 am

I smiled at Nathaniel and my husband.  "Now, I want you two in by dinnertime," I said to them, giving John a kiss.  "And if you caught anything... we can prepare it for dinner!"  I looked at the two of them to see if that was quite alright to do.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:33 pm

I playfully looked appalled at what my wife said.  "If?  Nate, your mum just said if!" I said, shaking my head.  "You and I will just have to prove her wrong, eh?  We will definitely catch something for dinner!  What do you say?" I grinned at my youngest as he looked excited for our little day of fishing.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:19 am

I grinned, jumping up and down with excitment.  "Yea!  Mum, we'll have loads of fish for dinner.  You'll see," I said, grabbing the smaller tackle box that Dad made up just for me.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 am

I chuckled and shook my head at my boys.  "Alright, well, I can't wait to be proven wrong," I said to them.  "Just be careful and don't do anything daft out on the lake."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 am

I laughed and gave Cathie a kiss before looking at Nate.  "Let's get out there, kiddo, the fish won't catch themselves," I said to him.  This was a right of passage for all of my boys.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:29 pm

I grinned, gave Mum a quick hug, and followed Dad out the back of the house.  "I am really excited," I informed my father happily.  I loved doing things just the two of us.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:49 am

I watched the boys head out and looked over at my daughter.  "How about you and I take a shopping trip while they go fishing?" I suggested.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:26 am

Cathleen Clearwater wrote:I watched the boys head out and looked over at my daughter.  "How about you and I take a shopping trip while they go fishing?" I suggested.
I grinned at Nate and nodded at him.  "I am hoping to prove to be a good fisherman," I said to my youngest while he bounded ahead of me.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down