Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is the most powerful magic of all -- 2000

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love is the most powerful magic of all -- 2000 Empty Love is the most powerful magic of all -- 2000

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:32 am

I had been notified that Lucy was in labor.  I knew I had disappointed her when I first woke up.  Then we had a huge argument that long ago.  I was not sure if she would even want me there.  I still had difficulties accepting that I had two children.  I could not call them my own son or daughter, but I was trying to have a relationship with them.  It was going better wtih Will than with Lucy.  I had waited in the waiting room for the entire duration of her labor.  I had seen Ayden when he came out to grab some coffee.  No I was just waiting for him to come out to tell me about their son.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Love is the most powerful magic of all -- 2000 Empty Re: Love is the most powerful magic of all -- 2000

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 am

Lucy and I held our healthy son.  He was early, but completely healthy.  Of course they needed to keep him here at St. Mungo's under close observation and in an incubation thing due to his lungs not being entirely developed, but besides that... he was healthy.  I was so happy to see that he was doing alright besides some labored breathing.  After plenty of time for us to have with our son, I looked at lucy.  "There's someone in the waiting room who would like to com ein and see you and meet our son," I told her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Love is the most powerful magic of all -- 2000 Empty Re: Love is the most powerful magic of all -- 2000

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:36 am

I tore my eyes away from my little boy who we had put back in the incubator for oxygen.  "Dean and Addie?" I asked, hoping that they were here.  I knew Addison was as excited as I was.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:37 am

I shook my head.  "It's not them, Lu.  It's Remus," I answered.  I looked at my wife.  "He's been here pretty much the whole time."  I knew that would mean a lot to her.  They had started this new chapter of their lives extremely rocky.  I was hoping that she would want him to come in.  I was sure that htis was hard for him to cope with since Remus still did not admit he was their dad... or at least had trouble doing so.  He was still making an effort for a relationship with them... despite a lot of arguments.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:38 am

I was quite surprised that Ayden told me it was my dad out there.  I took a deep breath.  "Yeah... I want him to see his grandson," I said, trying not to sound nervous.  Since our last visit with each other -- since the fact we got into a huge fight -- I had no idea what was going to happen.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:39 am

I smiled and stood up.  "I'll go bring him in," I informed my wife.  "I'll let the two fo you have your moment."  I kissed both of them and went to the lobby.  I saw a lot of the old Remus in the man I saw standing there.  This, hopefully, wa sa good thing.  He looked as nervous as Lucy did.  I walked up to him.  "She'd like to see you.  Right in that room is where they are," I todl him.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 am

I nodded and walked towards the door.  I looked through the glass of the door and smiled.  Lucy was adorable with the baby.  I knocked and walked in.  "Hey, Lucy," I said softly.  The baby was quiet and I did not want to wake him.  He was in something that was full of oxygen for his poor little lungs.  I only went as far as the foot of the bed.  I was not sure Lucy's reaction to me would be goo dafter everything that has been said.  Will helped me get snapped into reality a bit.  So now I was trying to build a new relationship with both of them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:41 am

I looked away from my son and smiled at my dad.  It was hard for me to see him looking so much like the dad I knew and not the man he was.  It nearly brought tears to my eyes.  "Hey... you are alowed to come and actually see him," I said quietly.  Showing my dad his grandhcild should not be so awkward.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:43 am

I moved closer and sat down in the chair I was sure Ayden had been occupying the whole time.  "I hate to say it, but he looks a lot like his daddy," I said, looking back at Lucy.  "But I bet he'll have a heart of gold and the courage like his mum."  That seemed to be how it went with children... though everyone said that Lucy was a mini-Chloe through and through.  I was glad that she did not have any ounce of me in her.  She deserved much better than the man I am to be the father she needs.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 am

I chuckled and readjusted myself to look in at my son a little better.  He still did not ahve a name yet.  "He does have Ayden's features... so he'll probably end up beign a heartbreaker," I said, looking over at my dad.  "Would you like to hold him?" I asked.  "He can be out of that for a little while..."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:45 am

I was not sure if I would be able to hold him according to a new mother's standards.  "Of course," I said, taking the small child from her when she lifted him out of the incubator.  I looked down at the boy and tears came to my eyes.  It was weird... I saw this little boy and yet I was feeling like I was seeing my own children.  It was really an odd experience.  I looked up at Lucy.  "I can almost remember... I can feel the way I felt before... but it seems like another life," I told her, trying to explain what was going on.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 am

I felt tears well up in my eyes.  I saw the love in Daddy's when he looked down at my son.  When he said things about remembering, I started to cry.  I wiped them away.  "You sort of remember holding us for the first time?" I asked.  I could not believe what Daddy was saying.  Maybe he was getting better.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 am

I saw the tears in Lucy's eyes and I could not help but wipe some from her cheeks, careful to keep a steady hold on my grandson.  "It's hard to explain, sweetheart," I said to her softly.  I looekd down at the little boy in my arms.  "Does he hav ea name yet?" I asked her.  Though I was getting these feeligns and vague memories, I was not sure if I could handle them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:47 am

I shook my head.  "Not yet," I said, moving around a little to get more comfortable.  "Any name we had just doesn't fit.  Phillip, Matthew, Alexander... they don't fit him at all."  I hated it that he did not ahave a name yet.  Of course he was just hours old so it's not like it was a huge deal... yet.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:48 am

"You'll find the perfect name," I assured her.  I had no idea if it had been difficult when we named Will and lucy.  I could not remember that... it was hard neough to remember the feeling of holding the kids for the first time let alone remembering trying ot name them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next