Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being completely honest -- Fall 2013

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Being completely honest -- Fall 2013 Empty Being completely honest -- Fall 2013

Post  Declan Ambrose Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:32 pm

I needed to open up and tell someone what was going on.  I had waited for what seemed to be forever to be honest with myself and everyone else.  I saw my best friend sitting in a chair reading a book. I walked up to Leo and sat down by him.  I leaned forward with my elbows on my knees.  "Leo... I need to just get something out... I have been lying to myself and to everyone.  And I just need to talk it through and be honest about something... do you have time to talk?" I questioned.  I knew sometiems when you were in the middle of a book one did not want to be disturbed.  I just hoped that Leo would listen.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Being completely honest -- Fall 2013 Empty Re: Being completely honest -- Fall 2013

Post  Leopold Greyback Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Declan was not even giving me a chance to greet him.  With a bemused smile on my face, I nodded at my friend.  "Of course I will listen to you," I said.  He was a couple of years older than me, but we had instantly clicked.  He was definitely my guy best friend while Sedona was my female best friend.  Declan was almost more like a big brother to me than anyone.  "What's going on, Dec?  You don't necessarily seem freaked out, but at the same time you're panicking.  I'm a little lost," I admitted.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Being completely honest -- Fall 2013 Empty Re: Being completely honest -- Fall 2013

Post  Declan Ambrose Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:07 am

I smiled a little bit at Leo.  "Sorry... I'm just... I'm finally realizing who I am.  And I don't know how you'll take it," I said nervously.  I knew some people would not be okay with having a guy friend hwo was gay -- espeically when you thought they were straight for allt hese years.  If elt horrible for not getting the tugts tos ay this earlier.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:56 am

I smiled at my friend.  "Dec, you know you can talk to me about anything," I informed him.  Since when did we ever worry about what the other person thought?  "What's up, mate?"
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:20 am

I may as well just say it bluntly.  I was not one for beating around the bush.  "Leo," I said, hoping my friend would not freak out.  A lot of people would change their minds about me completely knowing this.  "I'm gay... and I really hope that doesn't bother you because I don't want to lose our friendship.. but you're practically a brother to me, so I wanted you to hear it from me rather than through the rumors of everyone else at school."  I was talking rather quickly due to being unsure if I should continue to explain myself or not to him.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 am

I put a hand on Declan's shoulders, smiling at him.  "Dec, I know," I told him.  I nearly laughed at the expression on his face.  "We've been friends for awhile now... you've never had a girlfriend, you say a lot of things that my female cousins comment on... I put together the pieces."  It was no big deal in my opinion.  I was just glad that he had finally told me.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:17 am

I was really kind of shocked that Leopold was that observant that he knew I was gay.  I ran a hand through my hair and chuckled slightly.  "Why did you never say anything?" I inquired.  I would have thought he would have asked just to see if htey were right or not.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:03 am

I smiled at him.  "I didn't ask because I figured you'd tell me when you were ready.  I wasn't going to force you to tell me.  It's really not a big deal to me, mate," I assured him.  I could understand why he would be scared to come out, but I wanted him to kno for sure that I did not mind at all.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:14 am

I really was not sure if I deserved a friend like Leo, but I was glad that I had him.  I grinned at him.  "You're the best, Leo," I assured him.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:18 am

I clapped him on the shoulder.  "You know it to be true," I said, grinning at him.  "And now i have a huge favor to ask you, mate."  I was completely stumped with my Astronomy homework and I could use the guidance of someone who had taken this level before to help me out. I just hoped that Declan would be able to remember enough to be of help to me.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:03 am

I laughed and nodded at him.  "Anything," I assured him.  "What do you need?  I mean, if it's advice on the ladies... I won't be much help," I joked, knowing that would elicit an eye roll from him.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Of course Dec would get to that point.  Laughing, I shook my head.  "No, it's not ladies," I assured him.  "I try not to deal with ladies that much right now... they're too complicated."  I showed him the problem in the Astronomy homework.  "What do you think?  Am I on the right track...?"
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:46 pm

I looked his parchment over and pulled out a quill, dipping it into some ink.  I started to cross a few things out.  "There, you should be good now.  Do you see what you were doing, though?" I asked, wanting him to understand his mistakes that I corrected for him.  That was the only way he would learn.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 pm

I looked over what Declan changed and tried to see what he said I was doing wrong, but I just could not.  I sighed and looked up at him, a slight smile on my face as an apology.  "No... I sitll have no clue," I said honestly.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Declan Ambrose Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:20 am

Smiling and being patient, I grabbed a scrap piece of parchment to write out my thought process without killing his homework.  I made sure that Leo understood everything.  "Got it now, bud?" I asked, not necessarily meaning to diminish Leopold by calling him 'bud' but I was older than him by a few years.
Declan Ambrose
Declan Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next