Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like the roses want the rain---TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Like the roses want the rain---TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: Like the roses want the rain---TBD

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:56 pm

I chuckled again, loving how it was easy for m eto talk to Mum.  I pushed hair behind my ears and moved closer to teh edge of my seat out of excitement to finally tell her about my feelings for Graham -- even though I still have not admitted to him how much I liked him.  "Well, he's helping in the Hospital Wing because he will one day become a Healer specializing in cancer stuff," I started out, not remembering the exact terms he used even though it did not really matter at the moment.  "He went through chemo with Quinn -- which is how I met him because I went to visit her during a treatment that one time.  Then he ended up coming to some family functions at Nan's... he's that really cute guy with the smoldering eyes."  I was sure Mum would remember him.  "Anyways, he doesn't have any family here which is why he was welcomed at Nan's for stuff.  Well, we definitely hit it off easily since I help out in the Hospital Wing, too... and that's where things started to get real.  The only downside at the time was that he was still going through a divorce and chemo treatments."  I nearly winced saying that out loud because I could just imagine the reaction that was going on in Mum's head.  "Well... his divorce is finalized and he's officially single.  He's quite hte gentleman, too.  With the age difference, he knows that I really am not comfortable doing much more than snogging and cuddling... so he doesn't pressure me at all.  Mum, I do believe I am falling for him but I'm afraid to tell him that."  Then I felt tears come to my eyes and I blinked them away, feeling silly.  "With his situation, he has a hard time trusting people and I don't know if he wanted anythign super serious.  And his cancer progressed... the chemo didn't work.  He needs a lung transplant... and, well... yeah.  I'm so afraid I'm going to lose him... so I'm just scared admitting how much I really like him and stuff..."  I took a deep breath and looked at Mum.  I waited for her reaction as I just spilled quite a bit of information at her.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Like the roses want the rain---TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: Like the roses want the rain---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Smiling, she spilled all of the beans. " So, that's why you wanted to visit when Quinn didn't have treatment?" I asked. I found it nice that he knew she was younger and didn't push her. " Well, I wouldn't push things...only the two of you know when you can say these things. I know right now it feels like you could burst if you don't say anything. It was like that for me and your dad. I was petrified to tell him about that. There was only a few years between us. I am glad it's finalized, as long as you weren't the reason for the divorce...I know you're not just feel like I need to say it. " I said pulling my hair into a tighter pony tail.

Trying to remember who he was, " He was the shy one right?" Making sure he was the one I thought of. " Just be there for him. It may take time but if he is the one....you both will know it. The bond will come sweetie. "
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm

I nodded at my mum.  "Yeah, that was him.  He, obviously, had no hair then... but it's gorgeous, thick, brown wavy hair now.  But no, they were separated about a year before I met him... she sounds really mean.  She left him because she didn't want to deal with the cancer returning," I said, rolling my eyes.  Some people were just heartless.  And Mum was right, I did not need to push anything.  But I was scared that I would lose him before telling him how I felt about him.  I smiled at Mum.  "And I know... but I just can't help but feel like there's a time limit on our relationship.  Not because of the age difference really, but because he is kind of in bad shape now... I feel so bad for him.  He's having more bad days than good... It hurts to see him suffering like this -- especially when there's not much I can do to make him feel better.  is that normal?" I aske.d
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Smiling I took her hand in mine, " Of course it's normal...it just means you have deep feelings for this boy...." I told her, " Believe that he can do it...he knows he can...it's just that support system....there is one thing you don't want to do and that is pity...don't pity him..He will have gotten that to much at the hospital and any other time or place where people might find out. It lets him know you're there when he needs it and as long as he knows. You are golden. " I told her, squeezing her hand. " You sympathize for him...of course it's normal.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:18 pm

I let out a breath that I did not realize I ahd been holding.  i was glad that Mum said it was normal.  I bit my lip slightly.  "Yeah, I have been doing that -- just being there for him.  i try to make him laugh and smile to get his mind off of things... it's just hard.  We do technically hve to sneak around at school because it's frowned upon even though he's not technically a professor.  And during the summer, it's not like I can invite him over here.  Dad would never allow that."  I knew that it was silly for me to be thinking of the summer already, but still.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:02 pm

I bit my lip for a second, " Now he may actually let him come over for a bit. I'm just sure you know he may have a big problem if you want to sleep in the same room. Nor am I condoning it to happen. I will see about being able to get Graham to get the okay with your dad. You just have to promise me something..." I told her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:40 pm

I could not believe that Mum was bieng so cool about all of this.  I knew she would be better with all this information than DAd, but still.  I smiled at her.  "What?" I inquired, sure that I would easily promise her anything if it meant that I could get Graham to come over sometime and it be okay.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 2:43 pm

I took her hand and squeezed it, " Next time please...just tell me sooner...so I don't have to deal with the bull headed man.." I teased, hoping she knew I would do my best to make it okay with George...well not really okay just okay enough he could come over. " I'm not going to blow up on you for simply telling me things...believe it or not we were once kids.." I told her as I smiled. I was glad we had this time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 3:20 pm

I let out a sigh of relief, laughing slightly.  I was thinking it was going to be some ridiculous promise I could never keep or something.  "Yeah, I can come to you sooner next time.  But since it was happening at school... I didn't want to owl it.  I know Dad gets nosy and peeks at your mail," I pointed out.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 3:22 pm

I nodded, " that he does....it makes sense. " I said, I figured I should let her know that he knows now. " Sweetie....I will do what I can to make your dad very clear on the situation I have to do the same for your sister. He has to come to his senses. That also works for your brother that they can't keep you both hidden from boys. No matter how hard they try. " I said as I smiled, " Your uncle tried to keep all boy away from me. It got really annoying..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 3:38 pm

I nodded.  "And it's even worse because Seth is a professor there!  He had eyes and ears everywhere!  And then there's the twins, Cael... and then when Parker was in school there.  It was just ridiculous," I ranted, rolling my eyes.  I hated having boys as family members.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:06 am

I laughed as she continued, " You know your uncle was just as bad. No boy came near me, ever in fear." I explained, " That was until your dad of course. Thankfully, he didnt get scared hy uncle Dean. He took pride in knowing that he was intimidating. I understand where you're coming from sweetie. They are only trying to help in a way they know how." Trying to explain why they were all doing what they were doing. "Sadly, you're uncles will be unbearable...just listen to your aunts. They know what to do about them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:16 pm

I grinned.  "Good... because somehow my uncles are like putty in their hands," I said a little evilly.  "Is that how every guy becomes?  Easily manipulated like that?  I'd prefer a challenge..." I mused.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:30 am

I burst into laughter, holding my sides. Easily manipulated, " No.....they're not....easily manipulated...It just makes it easier if you take something away from them and they become a little more likely to listen to reason. " I told her as I was calming myself down. I looked to her, " They are a challenge, trust me sweetie...it's not easy by any means...just being with someone for a while and you know what they're like in an odd situation."

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:50 pm

I smiled.  "Good... I do think that Graham is definitely a challenge," I confided in my mum.  "I mean... he's had a whole life already it seems.  And with his cancer... I don't know.  I mean, there's some stuff that I haven't completely told you or anything yet... I think that you might not enjoy that tid-bit of information," I told my mum honestly.  I mean, what would she say to the fact that Graham had a daughter?
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next