Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showing me the ropes -- Fall 2011

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Showing me the ropes -- Fall 2011 Empty Showing me the ropes -- Fall 2011

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:50 am

I was so happy to finally be at Hogwarts.  It was entertaining, really... almost all my cousins and I were in teh same year.  It was almost like an invasion!  I was excited that I was sorted into Ravenclaw with Parker.  I saw him sitting by the fire reading a book and walked over to my older brother; he was in his fourth year already.  I was not sure if I liked the idea that he would not be with me the entire time I was here.  I wondered how it felt for Seth... he had been ehre all by himself!  "Hey Parker," I said, plopping in the chair next to him.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Showing me the ropes -- Fall 2011 Empty Re: Showing me the ropes -- Fall 2011

Post  Parker Weasley Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:54 am

I wondered when she would hunt me down while in the common room.  I marked my page and I smiled at her.  "Hey there, Quinn.  How are you liking it thus far?" I questioned.  I knew that the first week was always the toughest yet most exciting.  I would end up telling her everythign she would need to know on how to survive with a coupl eof the professors.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 am

I grinned at my cousin.  "I'm loving it," I assured him.  "I really wish everyone would lay off and let me have some fun... I finally got away from Mum and Dad's protectiveness of me, but I have to deal with all of you."
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 am

I looked at her and shook my head.  "You should know by now that we can't do that," I teased, making sure that she kenw that.  With the way her health was and everything, he seemed to be so fragile and like the baby of all of us.  Even out of our youngest cousins... Quinn was in the middle, but she seemed to be the baby.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:13 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "I know... but it doesn't mean a girl can't wish," I said, grinning at my cousin.  I had noticed that Parker enjoyed hanging out with Declan and Leo... Dec was super cute.  But there was just something about him that made me think that he did not bat for my team.  "So... Parker, I have a question for you.... it's about Decan," I informed him, lowering my voice.  I did not necessarily want to gossip or anything, but I was just curious if Parker could give me details about Declan.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:47 pm

I rolled my eyes at her.  "Quinn... you are not old enough to date.  I'm not even going there with you," I said, figuring that she was about to talk to me about how cute Declan was or something.  I just did not want to hear it.  To be honest, I was fighting some strange feelings with him anyways... I did not need to be dealing with hers in addition to my own.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:36 am

That was only slightly what I was getting at.  I rolled my eyes at my cousin.  "Parker, you don't even know what I was going to say," I poitned out, feigning being angry with him because he was right... just not entirely right.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:21 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "But was I right?  I am not discussing how ute one of my friends is," I pointed out.  I did not really want to deal ith it.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:01 am

I had to nod.  "Yeah, you were sort of right," I agreed.  "But it was not entirely bout me thinking he was cute.  You just didn't let me finish."  Of course now I was not sure if I wanted to talk about it.  Parker probably would nto tell me anyways.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:26 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Whatever, Quinn... I know you girls.  You constantly talk about guys being cute," I informed her.  I could hear them all the time - my cousins.  It was ridiculous.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:21 pm

I faked being appalled.  "Please!  As if!  We do not gossip all the time," I pointed out.  I was trying to figure out what a good example of us not gossiping, but could not think of one off the otp of my head.  It was rather irritating.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Smirking, I looked at my cousin.  "See?  I was definitely right about that one," I pointed out.  "No, don't argue... you know I'm right.  You'll just have to deal with the fact that I know you all too well."  I could not stop smiling at her, knowing that I had her cornered slightly.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:05 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "Whatever, Parker," I said, not entirely knowing how else I could argue with him, so I went for my favorite line.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:33 am

I sighed, wanting to get off of that topic.  "How are classes treating you?" I asked simply.  I hoped that she might be able to give a better answer to that than talking about boys.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:50 am

Wow, he was so smooth.  I rolled my eyes at the change of topic.  whenever he got uncomfortable, he always switched topics of conversation.  I sighed and shrugged.  "they're pretty good... Herbology, for some reason, is irritating me.  I don't really know why..." I answered.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next