Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

Post  Dorian Malfoy Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:44 pm

I sighed, understanding what my dad was saying.  "Yeah, I know," I said to him.  "But... just don't discredit her because of what her parents and brothers did.  It'd be like judging you by grandfather or something -- which you would hate."
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:01 am

He had me there; I hate when people compare me to Lucius -- it still happened regularly.  "I'm sorry, Ian," I said to him simply.  "I can't help but worry that you might be getting yourself mixed up into things that may end up badly for you."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:11 pm

I sighed, knowing that Dad only wanted what was best for me.  "I know, Dad... but just let me make my own decisions, okay?" I said to him, hoping that would be good for him.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:21 am

That was the hardest thing in the world to let him do, but I knew it was for the best.  "alright," I said to him simply.  "But... just don't do anything that you'll regret later.  It doesn't matter if you choose her or whatever, I won't do as my father did.  I just want you to know that this stuff could haunt you..."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:42 am

I smiled at my dad.  "Don't worry," I assured him.  "I'll be just fine.  I can make perfectly good decisions on my own."  My dad need not worry that much about me.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:19 pm

I laughed slightly and nodded. " I know, kiddo," I said to my son honestly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3