Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

+2
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:26 pm

I grinned and said, "Yeah... we're going to bed. Behave..." Even though we weren't going to.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 pm

I was glad that the kiss was actually a kiss this time. I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, I think it was," I said, giving him another kiss. It just felt so... natural. Like we've been doing this for years or something.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:30 pm

I practically ran up the stairs I waited for him to reach the door then I pulled him and shut the door behind him. " I love you James Ryan Potter." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as I gave a slight jump and wrapped my legs around him, as I knew he'd catch me to bring me to the bed.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:33 pm

I smiled as I wrapped arms around her and pulled her to lay on me. For her to use me as a pillow as I stroked her hair. " I didn't want the dance to go how it went. At least we'll have to help plan a wedding now....how thrilled is your mum going to be to hear that?" I asked. I continued to stroke her hair as my other arm was wrapped around her waist. " We'll have tons of time to have awesome dances." I smiled to her.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:50 am

I let my finger trace random shapes on his chest absentmindedly. "Yeah... the reception will give us plenty of time," I agreed. He was so comfortable... it was great. I couldn't believe that this was how the night was ending. It was wonderful. "And my mum is going to go crazy... though I think she already knew. The ring looked like a family heirloom... Dad may have given it to him, though."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:28 am

I caught her and took her to the bed. I kissed her and went to start getting her pants off. I wanted to get it on so much... I was so freakign hrony.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:39 am

I helped him take my pants off by doing a little shimmy. I gave his hair a tug as my hands went straight for his pants. I unbuckled them with ease. As I let his pants fall then helping them fall a little quicker I used my feet. I wanted him so bad. I pulled him closer as I ran my hand through his hair.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:42 am

" Oh yeah...your dad probably gave it to him to give to Lily. " Nodding slowly. " I think you're dad will keep secret for now and let James and Lily tell her ..well them..." I said, hoisting her up a little bit she felt like she was falling. I felt like I was going to squish her or something. Being a beater for six years has given me some nice muscles if I do say so myself. As I smirked at the thought. " It probably was an heirloom. " I agreed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:26 am

I started some clothes-on grinding. I moved to take off her shirt and started kissing her neck nd chest. I don't think I could keep doing foreplay... I don't think I've wanted her this much ever, except maybe our first time.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 am

I nodded. "And you know, you can relax," I added. "I'm not as delicate as you may think... you won't hurt me." I smiled at him. "And Dad is great with secrets... how do you think you guys got away with so much stuff? He never told Mum."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 am

Smiling, " Okay..." as I hoisted her up some more. " I'm a little more comfy now....you?" I asked her. " Very true..he is very good at secrets."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 am

I smiled up at him and pulled his shirt off of him. " This can come off.." I whispered and threw it to the floor. As I took a handful of his hair and brought his lips passionately to mine.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:41 am

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, chuckling slightly. "So... you're just going to sleep down here, I assume? I could make it more comfortable for you... with blankets and pillows and stuff...." I didn't want to keep talking about our family... it was just boring. I talked enough about my dad.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 am

I nodded, " Yeah...I'm sleeping down here... not really interested in going to my dorm right now..." I grinned. " So I'm be staying down here... and I'll be fine...I just need the fire to keep going." I shrugged. I've slept down here so many times it doesn't really matter.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 am

I removed her panties and debated on whether or not to go down on her... did I want to be generous or selfish? I decided kind of selfish. I wanted her as badly as she wanted me so it wouldn't be that selfish.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next