Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The man behind the belly (Part Two) -- February 1993

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The man behind the belly (Part Two) -- February 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: The man behind the belly (Part Two) -- February 1993

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:24 am

I nearly choked on my tea.  Of course Mum would start off with something like this.  I sighed and took hold of Annette's hand.  "Well, Mum... we're going to be having a baby," I said slowly.  I was not entirely sure what her reaction would be.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

The man behind the belly (Part Two) -- February 1993 - Page 2 Empty Re: The man behind the belly (Part Two) -- February 1993

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:37 am

I was not entirely sure what I was expecting from Mum, but I felt like I needed to lean back a little bit.  What was she goign to do?  Right now, it seemed like she was frozen.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:57 pm

I was rather nervous.  "Erm... Mrs. Weasley, it was not planned, but we both are so excited," I said quickly, but stopped speaking when Bill squeezed my hand slightly.  I guess her silence was not necessarily a bad sign?
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:52 pm

I was rather surprised by this news.  I looked from Bill to Annette, and then to Charlie to see if he confirmed the news.  Well, this explained why my two eldest sons both came home.  Bill wanted the support in case I had a panic attack on him or something.  I took a deep breath and looked back at Bill.  "I'm going to be a Nan?" I asked, slightly breathless with surprise.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:35 pm

I smiled at my mother.  "Yeah... you'll be a Nan and dad... he'll be a Pop," I said, knowing that they would love to be called something so old fashioned and cute like that.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:44 pm

This was far too interesting to watch.  I wish I had some popcorn... It was hard to see if Mum was truly happy or hiding her fury.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:45 pm

I took a moment to register everything my eldest son was telling me.  I ended up smiling broadly at Bill and Annette, pulling them into my arms.  "Oh!  I'm going to be a Nan!" I squealed, holding them close and then letting them go.  "I am so happy for you!  And you,CHarlie, coming because you all thought that I'd go ballistic or something?"
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:34 am

I smirked at my mother.  "Yeah... he really was kind of backup.  I was really rather frightened of what you might say," I admitted, knowing how our mother got sometimes.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:41 am

I smirked.  "You have to admit, Mum, that it was wise thinking," I added, happy that she was taking it quite well.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2