Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Budding Friendship? Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Budding Friendship?  Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976 - Page 4 Empty Re: Budding Friendship? Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976

Post  Michael Bane Mon May 18, 2015 6:58 am

I laughed.  "So what trouble were you planning?  I might be interested," I said, looking at Tobi.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Budding Friendship?  Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976 - Page 4 Empty Re: Budding Friendship? Or Perhaps something more? -- February 1976

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:04 am

I laughed out loud before I could stop myself.  "Oh, sorry," I said immediately.  "I mean... well, you don't seem the type to want to cause mayhem or anything..."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:09 am

I raised my eyebrows at Michael curiously.  "We can always get Michael's toes wet with something easy," I said to Tobi, acting like MIchael was not there anymore.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:30 am

"Who says that I need to get my toes wet?" I asked, unsure of why they thought that I was so against getting in trouble.  "Just because I don't get caught doens't mean I don't get into some trouble."
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:40 am

I eyeballed Michael.  "Oh really?  What trouble have you caused?  Staying up past curfew?  Been a few minutes late to class?" I asked, knowing full well that he was not a trouble maker.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:27 pm

I could not help but laugh at Tobi.  Then I looked at Michael, skeptic myself.  "Seriously, Michael... I may have to side with Tobi on that one.  I know I've never heard of these stories of being mischievous."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:00 pm

"That just means I've never been caught," I pointed out coyly; I was trying to think of something on the fly.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:49 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him.  "Then give us an example, Bane," I said to him, not believing anything until I had proof.  He definitely was not a prankster or anything of hte sort.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:35 am

I smirked when I recognized Michael's look of quick thinking.  He had nothing and he knew it.  "Yeah, Michael... I'm ever so curious," I said, not helping him out at all.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:40 pm

I knew that I was caught when Ember started in on me.  Then a bright idea came to mind.  "Do James, Sirius, Remus, or Peter ever own up to what they do?  Of course word gets around, but the best ones never have anyone own up to them because they'd get in a lot of trouble.  So who's to say that it's not someone like me."  I hoped that would do to make them at least let me off the hook.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:05 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "Impressive... I suppose coming up with bullshit is why you're in Ravenclaw?" I inquired playfully.  I looked over at Ems and could tell she could not believe that Michael had come up with something.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:26 pm

I could not help but laugh out loud when Tobi called Michael out.  "Oh, Tobi, this is why I love you," I said, shaking my head and feeling only a little bad for Michael.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:12 am

I laughed and shrugged.  "It's kind of a requirement," I said easily, knowing that being sarcastic was why Ember and I always got along.  And I had a feeling that October would handle it just fine.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:58 am

I smirked, slightly impressed by him.  "Clearly," I said to him easily.  "I suppose that's a reason why you and Ems get along?  Because it's kind of a requirement to be mates with her."  I smiled innocently at my best mate.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:26 pm

I looked between Tobi and Michael.  "Yeah, basically why we're mates," I agreed.  "Really, the only reason why I'm mates with you, Tobi."  I winked at her.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next