Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark...Lonely....shouldn't have...What was that? .---Corridor---October 15th 1977

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dark...Lonely....shouldn't have...What was that? .---Corridor---October 15th 1977 Empty Dark...Lonely....shouldn't have...What was that? .---Corridor---October 15th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:12 am

I stayed at the library to long, I was really hoping to run into anyone. As much as I loved Hogwarts I hated it at night when I was by myself. I kept hearing things but I figured that was me being paranoid. At least I hoped it was just me being paranoid. Who knew Hogwarts was so creepy at night, oh right I did. So, did many other people otherwise I would've seen someone by now. I'm surprised Madam pince didn't shoo me out. Well, here I was wishing she did so I would've been out of the library and maybe at least at the Gryfffindor tower by now but no I'm not there yet. I was hoping I'd run into the Marauders on a late night with them going to Hogsmead or whatever. Just they would at least help me. I would know that no one was going to curse me or something when my back was turned.

Gods, this is Hogwarts...I shouldn't think that someone is randomly going to curse me from behind. " Someone?" I said a little loudly in hopes some would hear me. Perhaps Professor Dumbledore maybe. He may talk to me but I could just say I'm doing my rounds. But normally with rounds the other prefect is with me. So, I always had hope right... I turned a corner pulling my auburn hair into a ponytail, sort of readying myself in case I needed too. Next time I'm dragging someone with me. I kind of wanted to invite James...but he doesn't need to know that yet. Smiling at the thought. I heard something I turned on a dime. Why is it when one is nervous their destination seems farther away then it really is?
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Dark...Lonely....shouldn't have...What was that? .---Corridor---October 15th 1977 Empty Re: Dark...Lonely....shouldn't have...What was that? .---Corridor---October 15th 1977

Post  Aquarius Avery Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:37 pm

I was walking towards my own rooms in a fast pace. It was late at night and I didn’t fancy myself being caught by one of the prefects.., or some sort of a creature. It was never safe to stride in halls after dark, there could always be something hiding behind each and every corner. I heard echo in the hall, indicating someone’s presence. I stopped, listening, before tiptoeing towards the voice. I had to make sure I was not caught by a wrong person, questions could be raised and I had no time for questions. As soon as I reached the corner, I could hear steps. I stepped, looking around and noticing a familiar red hair, Evans. I was debating with myself if I wanted to teach little mudblood a lesson about creeping on people in the dark. After a moment, I decided against it. After all, she had every right to be in the halls at night; I on the other hand had no good reason what so ever. If I displeased her, there was no way to explain myself to the headmaster. I took a safer rout, stepping from the corner, revealing myself.

“Paranoid much, Evans?” I mastered. I had to say something to let her know that I was the one she heard. The girl looked scared which made my smile widen. Did she truly think I would attack her in the bright daylight? Oh yeah… Well, never mind the point, it was only a figure of speech. I would not risk my reputation, not here and not now. I leaned on the wall, waiting for her reply.
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Dark...Lonely....shouldn't have...What was that? .---Corridor---October 15th 1977 Empty Re: Dark...Lonely....shouldn't have...What was that? .---Corridor---October 15th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:46 pm

I jumped a foot. " Not necessarily....anyway what are you doing out here?.." I asked hoping I would forget that I jumped a foot when he spoke. I didn't expect anyone to be around. Taking a deep breath. What on earth was Avery doing out this late. At least I could pull my duties as my excuse. "Shouldn't you be getting to your Dormitory?" I asked him sharply.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:51 pm

“Well, for starters, I was trying not to scare the living hell out of you…” I said, And I was actually on my way to the sleeping quarters… So if you excuse me…” I started walking her direction, getting out a want to lighten the way…
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:56 pm

" You did not scare the hell out of me... just surprised me was all." I snapped quickly. " I'll just pretend we didn't see each other..." Knowing he wouldn't want the likes of me talking to the great Aquarius ." I'm just heading back to mine as well." Not that he cared I might just be able to leave.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:00 pm

“Right…” I muttered passing by, her next words made me stop, “I righteous Gryffindor prefect, covering for me? You must have done something really bad, Evans if you would just want to pretend like me and you have never met this night…” I smirked, turning around, “So what is your excuse? Snogging James-big-headed-Potter?!”
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Crossing my arms. " No...it's none of your concern what my excuse is..I'm a prefect I do rounds...it's a part of the job." Taking a deep breath. " Second...no was not off Snogging James. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 am

I paused for a moment before saying things that surprised even me…”Don’t get me wrong here, but the likes of you should not be lurking in the dark all on their own, especially in the lower quarters, particularly in such close proximity to the Slytherin dungeons.“ Was I really warning a mudblood? Hell definitely froze over tonight. “And if you were not snogging that git, who were you snogging then?” I could not help but suggest the next insult “..yourself in the broom closet, perhaps?” Merlin, it was painful… To suggest this to another pureblood was actually quite funny, to print an image of a mudblood doing it was not. I immediately regretted saying anything. My facial expression did not change. I was not by any means about to show my discomfort.
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 am

Rolling my eyes. " Really....do you hear yourself? " I asked him sharply. " I mean really....it's none of your business what I was doing... but if you must know I was in the library reading...If I could have not been here for this conversation I would've taken it. " I folded my arms. " Just didn't realize the time.."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:00 pm

“Alright, I admit, it was a lame insult on my part…” I stretched, “It is just quite late and I am a little tired… The next time we meet I will come up with something better to say to you…” I almost smiled.
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Nodding. " Well as long as I know who to turn to if I need my self esteem destroyed... " I snapped, " It is quite late..So, If you'll excuse me...." I said pulling my hair to the side and continuing to fold my arms as I walked by him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 pm

I found myself sighing and following her, “I wasn’t joking when I told you these halls can be quite dangerous at night… Let me…ah…walk you…” I could not believe myself, I really couldn’t… Out of all people I had to be nice to her... Why on earth did I do that I had no idea…
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:20 pm

" Uh... no...thanks...." I gave a polite smile. " I'm just heading to the Tower..nothing different just straight there...is all. " I told him Gods, just let me be. I'll run to the tower if I have too.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarius Avery Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:31 pm

“Suit yourself,” I mumbled walking down the hall in the direction of the dungeons.
Aquarius Avery
Aquarius Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:38 pm

" thanks anyway..." I said a little louder. That was weird why on earth would he walk me to the Tower? Awkward..... When you're panicked I realized how far away it really is.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum