Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date night -- Summer 1998

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Date night -- Summer 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: Date night -- Summer 1998

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:22 am

I rolled my eyes and drank the refreshing liquid.  "That was the plan," I informed her.  I leaned back and relaxed a little bit.  "So... what did you want to talk to me about anywyas?" I asked, pouring myself another glass of lemonade.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:25 am

I loved how Ayden just cut to the chase.  He did look exhausted.  I bet he would shower and take a nap at one point today.  "I'm thinking that we should have a double date with us and our significant others," I explained.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 am

I was really glad that she had some crackers out as well.  I chewed on some and swallowed, nodding.  "I think that sounds like a lot of fun.  When were you thinking?" I questioned, taking some more crackers.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:27 am

He was eating as if he were starving.  "I don't have specific plans yet.  I bsically wanted to make sure everyone was game for it before thinking of all the details," I answered with a shrug.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:29 am

"that's understandable," I agreed.  I stood up and stretched.  "How about I shower and you figure out ideas and then we talk over lunch?" I hated the way I had to live.  LUcy told me to just stay at her grandpa's old house... but I just wasn't totally comfortable with that.  I didn't mind staying there as often as I did, but not on a permanent basis.  And I hated the fact that it seemed like I was just using Stephanie for food and hygiene reasons.  But she was my sister so she knew that wasn't an issue in her mind.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 am

I stood up and picked up our glasses.  I smiled at him.  "Sounds good," I told him.  I knew he knew where everything was.  I heard him chat and joke iwth my parents while I went to the kitchen to make some lunch.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:31 am

I got changed and walked out back where I saw Stephanie.  I sat down and smiled at her.  "You're the best," I said, indicating how much food she had made.  I dug right in and asked, "Any ideas?" I had thought of a couple to be quite honest while in the shower.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 am

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit at Ayden.  He was acting as if he was starving.  But perhaps he was.  "Well obviously some sort of dinner woudl be involved.  I was also thinking of a movie... but that's the typical Muggle fall back for a date," I added.  "I also thought of maybe a fire and picnic on the beach by Lucy's pond so we could swim and stuff."
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:33 am

I nodded, agreeing that those were excellent ideas.  "What if we went dancing?" I suggested.  Lucy loved to dance.  And even if we all sucked at it, it'd still be a great time I thought.  "Then come back and relax watching a movie or having a fire."  I ate my third sandwich while Steph mulled it all over.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:35 am

I hadn't even thought of that.  Dancing would be so much fun!  "Why don't we do that!  You pick the dancing venue... I really don't know anywhere," I said, munching on some fruit.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:37 am

"There's a place or two that Lucy knows of," I said quickly.  "We can just make dinner by the lake and then we can go dancing.  Afterwards we can have a fire," I suggested.  I liked the idea of this date.  I already knew the girls would definitely show me and Jetty up.  I knew I wasn't very good compared to Lucy and I bet Jetty was not much better.  It just was not a guy thing to go out dancing all the time.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:38 am

I smiled at Ayden.  "That sounds like a plan."  We set the date and time for a few days later.  We would all meet at the Lupin's lake.  I figured it would be quite fun.  We all decided to dress up a little to make it fit teh occasion.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:40 am

I was in Grandpa's old house and I was finishing getting aorund while Ayden finished cooking dinner.  I slipped my feet into some heels and walked out.  I had my hair pulled back away from my face and was wearing a simple dress that was about down to mid-thigh in length.  It was loose and I had some spanks on underneath in case we spun around.  I did not want anyone to see my underwear.  I walked to Ayden adn smiled.  "You look nice and it smells delicious, too," I added, talking about dinner.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:41 am

I smiled at my girlfriend.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek.  "You look quite lovely yourself," I told her, finishing the garnish on the chicken.  I glanced at the time.  "Too bad we don't have more time before they get here," I said, giving Lucy a wink.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:43 am

I rolled my eyes and went to the door when I heard a knock.  I opened the door and greeted Steph and Jetty with a hug.  I looked at Stephanie and she looked awesome.  "Steph!  I love the dress!" I told her.  Ayden had the dining table all set and ready.  We all sat down and started to eat and chat.  I knew that this was probably awkward for Jetty... he wasn't exactly a social butterfly.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next