Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for the holidays -- December 1995

+9
Jada Monroe Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Molly Weasley
Charlie Weasley
13 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 3 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:35 pm

I wished at that moment that no one else was in the room. It nearly broke my heart to see her again... I had fallen for her and the hardest thing I had to do was say goodbye to her. It was almost worse than saying goodbye to Charlie when I left. I just watched as hugs were exchanged and I had a slight smile on my face. I knew that my brother was trying to do some good here... but I wasn't sure if it was a wise idea. "Who wants a drink?" I called out, thinking that that was exactly what I needed right now. First it gave me something to do besides gaze longingly at Dora. Second, it just sounded like a splendid idea.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 3 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:46 pm

I just hugged Tonks and said, "Happy Christmas!  I have missed you."  I pulled back and grinned at her, naturally giving her a wink as well.  I looked over at Bill and let him know that I did indeed want a drink.  I was going to have dinner and a show tonight!  How splendid!  I looked back at Tonks.  "And I'd like you to finally be able to put a face to a name... Desi, this is my best friend Tonks.  Tonks, this is Des."  I grinned between the two of them like the dork I really was.  It was so crowded and busy and loud... it was excellent.  I missed holidays like this.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 am

I threw my hand out to be introduced. " Hi! Nice to meet you! It's great to be able to put a face to a name." I said happily, " I have heard nothing but good things." I told her with a grin. I had been trying to just run into Bill's arms and just stay there. I had to keep myself busy. Knowing my friend put everything into getting us together. As we stood talking, " I'm sorry..I'll be right back going to see if Bill needs help." I told the pair. Walking into the kitchen, " Need help?"
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:19 am

"It's great to finally meet you as well," I said sincerely.  I saw the way she looked at Bill and I could not help but smile a little bit at that.  I held Charlie's hand and pulled him off to the side.  "You seem quite pleased with yourself, Charlie... are you sure this was a good idea?"  I was glad to finally meet his best friend, though... it was really kind of overwhelming with everyone here, but I loved the fact that they all just didn't even care who was here or what anyone was doing.  It was awesome.  It seemed like this household was pretty similar to when I stayed with the Lupins over the holidays, too.  They met with more friends than family... but that was because their families were either all gone or because they were all horrible.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:25 am

I had put all of the drinks on a tray to take into the other room. I looked up and saw Tonks coming back to see if I needed help. I flashed a smile at her. "Well, I think that I've got it. Especially since all of us actually want to drink these," I teased, giving her a wink. I levitated the tray because I didn't even trust myself to carry it in. I hesitated a little bit. I hated Charlie for inviting her to a family function when I cannot be alone with her... I wanted to just stay in the kitchen with her. But I knew if I stayed in there much longer, I'd have a riot in the living room with everyone wanting their drinks.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:32 am

I grinned at Des.  "It was a wonderful idea," I told her.  I looked around and noticed that they were both still in the kitchen.  I gave Desdemona a kiss on the hand and said, "I'm going to go get the drinks so they can talk."  I stood up and waved all my brothers off who were getting antsy for some drinks.  I walked in and saw the happy couple seeming all awkward.  It was great.  "I'm just going to grab these to avoid the riot of the Weasleys... don't mind me," I told them, grabbing the floating tray.  I winked at them and left the kitchen and started passing out the drinks that Bill had poured.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:45 am

I was glad that Charlie brought back our drinks... I enjoyed the fact that Mum was trying to stuff our faces already with different little trays of treats and healthier foods around the room.  It was nice to see everyone here being all enjoyable and laughing.  It had been a long time since we had Bill and Charlie had been home at the same time in forever.  We were just missing Percy... and in reality, no one was really missing him except for maybe Mum.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 am

I grinned, " Oh so don't want help from the klutz hm?" I tried to look offended but failed miserably. Laughing a little, " I can never succeed at that.." I said as we stood, when Charlie came in and took the drinks. " So how have you been?" I asked him. Merlin, did I just want to have him hold me. To not let me go. I know it seems like an oddity knowing that I want that. It just felt like the right place to be. I couldn't be happier. I just want to be with him, and it probably the first time I have felt like that.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:17 pm

I laughed. "yeah, you always have yourself away with that smile," I agreed. I felt like Charlie was listening to every word, though I doubted he was. I looked at Tonks and figured it wouldn't hurt to hold my hand out to her. "want to go outside and away from prying ears?" I asked her, hipping she'd take my hand. If have to grab things to be able to stand the cool and snow...but I just wanted to be with her.it was crazy that I was feeling like this...wasn't it?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:40 pm

I was happy to see Tonks come over.  I hadn't seen her in ages... it's not like we were the ones she wanted to visit and catch up with anyways.  I took a drink from Charlie and even though Tonks and Bill were still in the kitchen, I decided to make a toast.  I stood up and raised my glass.  "I just want to say... it's bloody fantastic that we have a house full for the holidays this year.  Desi, you will learn that all of us Weasley's together might not always be a good thing... but you'll soon get used to it.  But here's to having a crowd this year and, of course, for a happy holiday."  I took a swig as everyone clinked glasses.  I figured that it would be a nice sentiment for Mum to do something like that.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:42 pm

" Happy Holiday!" I laughed clinking my glass. Glad that Jada was here, made this introducing again a little easier. Knowing that everyone was doing the same sort of thing. It was good to see Tonks, she brought the better out of Bill. I smiled clinking my glass around.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Smiling I took his hand as I nodded to go outside away from prying ears, a.k.a Charlie. My hair giving away how I feel went a soft red. I made it stay not so obvious. I was at the Weasley's might as well be red. We walked outside as the brisk cold hit us, I shivered. " How have you been?" I asked him as I walked closer to him as I briefly stumbled over a rock that I wasn't paying attention.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:24 am

I helped her keep her balance as if it were second nature for me. To be honest, I barely realized what I was doing. "the same ol you," I teased, having to give her a hard time. It was a tad chillier than I thought it was so I knew we weren't going to be staying out here long. "its been challenging," I told her. "there have been plenty of times where I've had to really think if its worth staying I'm Egypt or if I should put in for a desk job here in London." Egbert time I debate about this, I just couldn't see myself sitting atty a desk. Out just wouldn't be me. But to be back home....
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:35 am

I could easily drink to that. It didn't even seem like there were as many people in the house as what there was. It was great to really spend time with everyone. Us girls that were newer were sure holding our own. I was joining in conversation with desi . "so how long have you and Charlie been saying?" I asked. They never really said.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:05 am

I had to be civil, the time that I wanted someone here he couldn't be here. Well, he would be here but I doubted it would be for me. I ran a hand through my hair, smiling, " I'm surprised my brother got a nice girl." I laughed.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next