Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for the holidays -- December 1995

+9
Jada Monroe Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Molly Weasley
Charlie Weasley
13 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 2 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:31 am

I got George's news and grinning I packed probably the fastest I have ever packed saying goodbyes to my parents I took off towards the Burrow. I brought my bag in after I gave a quick knock and walked in. " Hi everypne!" I said happily as I walked into the living room to see everyone there. Seeing a new girl she was Remus' half sister. Not to mention Charlie's lady, I walked over, " Hi, I'm Elena." I said grinning saying hello to everyone in the room.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Home for the holidays -- December 1995 - Page 2 Empty Re: Home for the holidays -- December 1995

Post  George Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:25 pm

I grinned at my lovely girlfriend walking into the fray.  I had never seen this many people in our living room.  It was ridiculous!  It was a good thing a lot of us were dating so that way the ladies could sit on our laps... there was definitely not enough seating.  I gave Lenni a kiss and sat back down, pulling her to sit on my lap.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:37 pm

"It is wonderful to meet you all," I said as introductions had been made.  I could easily tell who was who... Charlie did wonderful with helping me learn a little bit about everyone before coming.  The twins I could sort of tell apart before their girlfriends got there, but they made it so much easier.  Fred was with the blonde... Jada.  And George was with Lenni.  Lucy talked about her all the time.  Mrs. Weasley put me on the spot and I felt myself get a little nervous.  Charlie squeezed my hand a little bit and that gave me enough courage to talk to this small gathering -- one might even call it a crowd.  "Well... I work at the wildlife creature center where we do some vet work on magical creatures -- dragons mostly since we're right next to the reservation that Charlie works at.  It's really a lot of fun.  I went to Hogwarts only for a year and I have traveled all over due to my parents... and I'm related to the Lupins.  I don't really know what all you guys are interested in hearing about..." I said honestly.  I didn't want to bore them with my life details or anything.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Squeezing Desi's hand, I hoped she would answer my mother... I did not want to hear about that one later.  I smiled as my girl talked with the family and I did a quick headcount.  "So... if Jada and Lenni are going to be staying with us... I have a feeling that Bill and I are going to be out of our beds," I said, figuring we'd be nice enough to let Jada and Lenni sleep in our old room.  Or whatever two girls wanted to.  I was sure Ginny would end up wanting one of the other two to bunk with her since she knew them a lot better.  Then I got a wonderful idea brewing in my head.  I knew just who to invite over... I grinned a little mischievously.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:55 pm

When George pulled me onto his lap I found myself fixing the way I was sitting down. Smiling to desi " names will get easier, it takes some time." I told her. Looking to Charlie " thank you that would be great." I said always feeling guilty when I had kicked them out of there room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Looking to my twin" looks like we can't be the ones to be the heroes." I said with a smirk.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:22 am

I laughed.  "No, I think that means that Charlie and Bill will crash in our rooms and kick us out of our beds anyways," I teased, knowing how our older brothers worked.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:36 am

I threw a one of the couch pillows at George.  "Actually, since Percy clearly won't be home, we'll just crash in his room.  He's just a little git, so if he shows up, he can go sleep with the ghoul," I said, standing up.  I put a hand on Desi's shoulder and squeezed slgihtly for support because I was going to leave her alone in the lions den.  I kept an eye on Ginny a little bit... I had always told her she was my number one girl -- which was never a lie -- but that was before I ever found someone that I felt like this about.  I smiled around the room and said, "I'll be right back... I forgot to do one little thing for work.  I've just got to send a quick owl to get it straightened out... so everyone... I'll be back."  I didn't want to tell them to behave, but I did look around at them all -- particularly Ginny -- and gave them a warning look.  I knew that Bill would help look out for Des, though, so I wasn't too worried.  I grabbed a quill and a scrap piece of parchment and told Tonks that she should get her butt over to The Burrow because I was back in town.  I did always try to meet up with her when I was back in town... I figured that I would not discuss the fact that Bill was here.  She might not want to see him... it had been seven years since I knew that they had last seen each other.  I didn't know if they had tried to see each other.  I did know that Bill tried to keep in touch after he left... but it wasn't always a good thing to bring ex's together.  We would see.  I thought they would be fine together... and they both just had to realize that.  So I was becoming the matchmaker again and I couldn't even hide my grin.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:48 am

I just smiled at the twins and I was not going to say a damn thing about where I was sleeping, but Charlie was probably right.  We'd probably crash in Percy's room.  And if he decided to show up, well, we were older and would just kick him out.  It would be so much easier if Mum wasn't old fashioned and just let all of us sleep in the same room as our girlfriend's... not like we don't sneak around anyways.  I eyeballed Charlie as he walked out of the room.  Somehow I did not believe him.  But the look he gave me told me to stay put and make sure everyone played nice.  "So Mum, what are we going to be having for dinner?  I'm sure Charlie will help you make it while the rest of us go out to the field and get our Quidditch on," I said, knowing that everyone would probably want to join in that fun even though it was cold outside.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:58 am

I smiled at Elena.  "Well, as long as you stay with George and if Jada stays with Fred, then I'll be able to tell them apart," I said, laughing.  I was a little anxious when Charlie left the room.  I thought was a little funny of Bill to say Charlie would help in the kitchen.  I have not seen that side of him yet.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:04 am

I caught the last part of what Bill said and I smacked the back of his head.  "Or, we all go out and have some fun in the snow and then come in to some nice warm, delicious food that I'm sure that Mum will have it completely finished without any help.  She loves cooking for a full house," I said, grinning at my mum.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:17 am

I smiled at my children. Even with their playful banter and teasing, I just enjoyed them all being home... well, except Percy. Perhaps he would surprise us. A mother could hope. I stood up and said, "Why don't you all go enjoy yourselves and I'll have everything ready for when you all come in." I looked all around and just wished that Bill would bring someone home... and it would be nice if Ron would find someone to make him happy as what Jada or Elena made the twins. I knew Ginny would be able to find someone; she was a beautiful girl. The boys were just older... so I always thought of them first. "Just make sure you all dress warmly... with hats and scarves," I added.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:10 am

I was just putting some things away in the apartment when I got a message from Charlie. " He's back." I said happily. I was going to see super happy to catch up. I can finally meet his lady who he talks non stop about, I had gotten myself all ready. Looking in the mirror, I found myself wondering if Bill would be home. I picked up a few of my favourite clothes as I couldn't help but make myself drop dead gorgeous. Or at least family gathering pretty. I had missed seeing Bill. I wondered how he felt about me. I grabbed my wand and apparated to the Burrow. Just outside the door and I knocked.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:25 am

I heard a knock and did a quick head count. Everyone was here... I swear if that was Percy knocking I was gonna kill him. I stood up and went to answer it. I opened the door and saw Tonks standing there. I felt my heart skip a beat and my mouth feel open slightly. This had Charlie written all over it. "Tonks," I said, pulling her into a hug. I didn't care if it was inappropriate...I had not seen her in forever. It felt like a lifetime.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 am

The hug surprised me and yet I was a loss of words. Hugging him back, " Wotcher Bill! " I said happily, " How are you ?" I asked pulling out of the hug. Looking to the giant group around him, " Everyone." I said as I couldn't believe I was here, " Charlie!" I said as I went to give him a hug as well, while in the hug " This was all you wasn't it." I said quietly.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next