Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll open up and be your parachute -- March 1999

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'll open up and be your parachute -- March 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll open up and be your parachute -- March 1999

Post  Addison Logan Black Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:13 am

I laughed and hit him on the shoulder playfully.  "Don't do that to me; I was a little concerned," I said, shaking my head at Dean.  "Of course I'll make sure that you're ready to go when the day comes."  I was so excited.  "We could always owl some people and invite them over to share the good news?"  I was sure that he wanted to have his familiy over so badly.  I wouldn't invite mine, though.  I had no idea why, but they didn't like Dean hardly at all.  And I didn't want to deal with that when we were supposed to be celebrating.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

I'll open up and be your parachute -- March 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll open up and be your parachute -- March 1999

Post  Dean Black Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:16 am

I gave her a quick kiss.  "I'll get the word out for people to come over tonight," I told her excitedly.  I grabbed some parchment and wrote as many copies as I thought necessary.

Sorry for the late notice; but there is awesome news.  So get your butt over to my apartment asap.  We're celebrating.  Love, Dean.

I figured that people would get an idea of what was going on, but I didn't care.  I attached the notes to my owl's leg and let him fly off to deliver the messages.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2