Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could this be it? -- January 1998 (DONE)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Could this be it?  -- January 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Could this be it? -- January 1998 (DONE)

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 pm

How dare he!  I cleared my throat and busted up laughing when I swa his finger behind his back.  He knew I was just giving them a hard time.  I was still laughing when they left the hall.  I hoped he had a good time.  And I would get details when he got back.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Could this be it?  -- January 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Could this be it? -- January 1998 (DONE)

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:21 am

Stephanie and I headed down to Hogsmeade.  I was laughing and shaking my head.  "Sometimes I have to wonder about Dean and everyone... they're acting so strange," I told her.  The look on her face told me she understood completely.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:53 am

I rolled my eyes.  "I know!  It's like they're acting like none of us have ever hung out or something before... it's kind of ridiculous," I said, shaking my head.  We were holding hands as we walked to the village.  It was cold out, but at least it wasn't windy.  It was the wind that made it miserable during the winter.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:55 am

She was definitely right about that.  "Dean said he was goign to try to be all protective or something," I said, shaking my head.  "But he tends to get overbearing.... and it's not like he doesn't know you.  I'm guessing Ayden wanted to do the same thing?" I asked.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephanie Moon Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:03 am

I laughed and nodded.  "Yes... he was getting rather protective as well," I replied, rolling my eyes.  We made it to Hogsmeade and we went to a small little café that was not that crowded and it also wasnt' that really girly one that went nuts for Valentine's day, either.  But I thought it was a cute little place that we could actually have a nice lunch.
Stephanie Moon
Stephanie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:33 am

We sat their talking and enjoying ourselves.  It was very entertaining to get to know Stephanie.  She was from a Muggle family and was an only child.  It was very nice that she didn't judge me based on my father like most people did.  It felt like we were out on our date getting to know each other for a very long time.  We decided to head back up to the castle and whatnot since it was almost past time that we were allowed in Hogsmeade anyways.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2