Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:52 am

I grinned through the kiss and moved with him.  We were both keeping ourselves under control.  We didn't need to get carried away with our snogging.  I did, however, slide my hand into his shorts to squeeze his butt.  We kissed passionately for a little while longer and then he pulled away.  "What?" I asked him quietly, a little breathless.  It was starting to feel soooo good.  I realized how much I could easily need to have him.  And I was thinking that it wasn't such a bad idea...
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:24 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "We need to stop... or else I wouldn't have self control anymore," I said, smilling at her and tracing shapes on her abdomen.  "And we both know we need to keep self-control...."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:25 pm

As much as I wanted to argue with him, he was right.  I smiled innocently at him.  "Well... at least I know that I could make you lose any self control," I teased, giving him a light kiss on the lips.  We just laid there cuddling.  "Do you think this would be okay for you?" I asked him, hoping he'd say yes.  That way we would be even closer to each other to hang out and stuff.  I Just really hoped that my parents wouldn't get angry with him being here.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3