Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:05 am

I swam over to her.  "Now... you wouldn't do that to me," I said, grinning at her.  If she continued to tease me I was just going to have to dunk her head under the water playfully.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 am

I grinned mischievously at my boyfriend.  "I wouldn't bet on it," I said with a sigh, trying to move away from him subtly.  Which was definitely harder to do in the water than I wanted it to be.  I knew he'd be on me in a matter of moments if he wanted to do something to me.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:24 am

I saw what she was trying to do... but she wasn't as quick as me.  I dunked her head under and let her come up a second or two later.  I didn't want to be mean.  We laughed and messed around with each other like that for a little while.  Then we went up to the shore and walked up towards the grass, laughing and dripping water.  "I am pretty sure I just won our little war in the lake," I told her, teasing.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:28 am

I rolled my eyes and pushed him a little bit as we made our way to grandpa's old house.  "Yeah, right," I said.  We probably should have dried off first... but oh well.  I opened the back door and walked in.  There was some dust... but the place still looked like grandpa lived there.  It wasn't empty and still had a lot of his things.  "You could have an entirely furnished place for the time being," I told Ayden, looking around with a smile on my face.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:38 am

I raised my eyebrows, looking around with her.  "Are you sure this is going to be okay?" I asked her.  I didn't want to overstep my boundaries wit her family.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 am

I shrugged and took his hand.  "It won't be an issue if they don't know," I said with a little grin.  I walked him back towards where the bedrooms were.  I wouldn't let him use Grandpa's... but he could use the bedroom me and Will used to share when we spent the night.  I opened the door and showed it to him.  "This is where I used to spend the night all the time... you'r emore than welcome to sleep in this room if you wanted," I told him, looking around.  Grandpa had never changed a thing in here.  Old drawings that us kids made still littered the walls.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:52 am

I looked at some of the artwork that was all over the bed with a pink comforter on it.  "Well... aren't you quite the artist," I teased, pointing at a few of them.  Who knew what age she was when she drew them... but I had to give her a hard time.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:02 am

"Hey... I was like... four when I drew a lot of these," I defended, throwing one of Will's old pillows at him.  "I'd love to see some of your childhood drawing... I bet mine would be way better."  I was kneeling on Will's bed, looking at some of my brother's stuff.  I had turned slightly to throw the pillow and I was grinning at Ayden.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 am

"Are you sure that was a good idea?" I asked her, having caught the pillow.  I had my eyebrows raised and was staring at her, debating what I wanted to do.  I was thinking tickling her... that always got her.  She always gave up once I started that.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 am

"I'm having second thoughts," I admitted, watching him.  He was scheming, I knew he was.  I just wasn't sure if I knew what to expect... he stood between me and the door... so I was screwed.  Great.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:26 am

I grinned and as soon as I moved, so did she.  I caught her as she tried to run past me.  We fell onto the bed and I started tickling her.  "All you have to do is say 'give'," I explained, laughing almost as hard as she was because her beautiful laugh was awfully contagious.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:36 am

The hell if I was going to do that.  I was a woman... I knew there were ways to get him to stop.  He was always so nervous around me whenever we would start kissing and stuff.  It's not like I wanted to go all the way... I was a little younng for that, I thought.  But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy snogging and doing some other stuff.  I was laughing and instead of saying give, I leaned up the best I could and kissed him deepl.  I pulled away and laughed when he paused. "Now... you can either get more of that... or I'll say 'give' and we'll just be done," I informed him, figuring I knew which he would choose.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:40 am

Well... I wasn't exactly expecting that!  "Hmm... That's kind of a hard one," I teased, tickling her a little more as I leaned in to kiss her.  She squirmed a little bit until I stopped the tickling.  I smiled through the kiss and laid her down onto her back and kept a hand on her hip and the other one propping myself up so I wasn't laying on top of her or anything.  As it was, I was beside her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:45 am

I was about to slap him playfully when he started kissing me.  I moved and pulled him on top of me.  I grinned at him when that movement broke the kiss.  "What?" I asked, giving him a little look of innocence.  In reality, a little grinding wouldn't hurt.  I pulled him closer to me so our lips could meet again.  Our skin was touching -- one great thing about being in swim suits.  He was so warm against me... but I felt goosebumps despite that.  In school we didn't get much time to do anything like this... just to be with each other and snog.  I enjoyed the talking and stuff... but snogging was all a part of a relationship, too.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 am

I wasn't expecting this much excitement from her.  I tilted my head so we could have a little better of an angle.  My hands slid up and down her smooth skin and I felt the goosebumps that gave her.  I started moving my hips a little bit so we could do a little bit of grinding.  There was no harm with that.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next