Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997 Empty The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:07 pm

It was summer vacation and I was out by the lake behind Grandpa's old house which Daddy inherited... but since we already had a house... it was just sort of a safe haven of sorts right now.  No one lived there and we weren't sure what we were going to do with it.  So I thought it was the perfect place for me and Ayden to meet and hang out.  I didn't want to get in Daddy's hair since he was still healing.  And I didn't want to press my luck with him, either.  I was supposed to meet Ayden today... he went on a hunt for his own father to see what the potion did to him.  So I sat on the dock and had my feet in the water, leaning back on my elbows in a bikini trying to get some sun.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997 Empty Re: The Big Bad Wolf -- June 1997

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:14 pm

I had found out that my father didn't die... he wasn't cured... but it made him worse.  I wasn't sure about the wolf... but I knew his attitude was far worse.  I barely got away from him.  I mean, I did almost try to kill him -- I stabbed him for crying out loud.  I couldn't go back.  I had nowhere to go.  Steph's family already said they wished they could... but there was just no way they'd allow a guy ho was just a friend stay.  They were kind of old fashioned that way.  They at least let me stay a couple of nights but I just couldn't live there for a summer.  I was beat... and I felt disgusting.  I was glad when Lucy suggested visiting by a lake... I could jump in and cool off and get some grime off of me.  I saw her on the dock and smiled.  "Hey there beautiful," I called over to her, taking off everything but my shorts.  I wanted to get some good sun, too.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:19 pm

I turned and grinned at Ayden.  "Hey!" I said, getting up adn running over to him, jumping into his arms, knowing he would catch me.  He set me down in the sand and leaned in to give me a big kiss, which I returned with enthusiasm.  "How is everything?  We haven't talked in a few weeks since school..." I said, taking hi shand and leading him back towards where I had been sitting.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 pm

Boy did I miss her... and I didn't realize it until I saw her running towards me.  Apparently she missed me as well.  I let her lead me towards the water's edge before I answered.  "Everything... well, to be honest, it could be a lot better," I admitted, sighing and shaking my head.  "He's alive... but still the same old Greyback everyone knows and hates.  Which just means that my mother and I failed to do what we were trying to succeed at... I had hoped that it would cure him.  It would help so many..."  I sighed again and gazed across the lake.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:31 pm

I squeezed his hand.  "It justmeans that it needs more work," I offered, hoping that it would brighten his spirits.  I mean, at least he didn't kill his father... but that just meant that I was pretty sure my family was going to go after him.I didn't want that to happen, either... it would put stress on mine and Ayden's relationship and what was done was done.  Now, if Fenrir decided to come to finish the job, then I wouldn't stand in the way of finishing him.  I looked at Ayden.  There was something else... I could see it in his eyes.  "Ayden... what else is there?" I questioned softl.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:39 pm

I sighed.  Of course she would try to look at the bright side of things.  "I don't know, Lucy... I'd need samples of infected people... and I'll see if I can even think of anything else to try," I told her.  I looked at her; she always knew how to get right down to it.  And her big blue eyes made me not want to hide a thing from her.  "With my dad being perfectly healthy and with a new scar from his son, i'm not going back home.  I've been staying with Steph, but her parents don't want it to be permanent -- which I don't blame them one bit.  I really wouldn't want me around that much either.  I'm kind of a loose cannon these days," I admitted.  "But that's not why I'm here -- so don't you dare go run off on one of your grand ideas.  I'll make due somewhere."  I could see the wheels turning in her head already.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:43 pm

That was horrible!  My boyfriend was practically homeless!  I wouldn't be having that.  He deserved so much more.  "Ayden, I'm sure we could figure something out," I said, rubbing his shoulder.  He wasn't going to be dealing with this on his own at least.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 pm

I laughed.  "I'm not going to even try staying with you," I said.  I knew that would be definitely pushing my luck.  "I'll see what else I can find... thats' not why I even said anything.  I told you not to run with any ideas."  I shook my head, but did have a smile on my face.  She always looked so cute when she got excited about things.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:48 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "I may be blodne, but I'm not a dumb blonde. I know better than to ask that," I said.  I looked around and then it hit me.  Hello!  Grandpa's house was vacant!  Why couldn't Ayden just stay there?  Granted, Fenrir knew where it was... but it was an option at least.  "Ayden... why not here?" I asked him, turning my gaze from the house to him.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:53 pm

I looked at her.  "What do you mean, here?  It'd be fine... but I'd like to try to possibly find somewhere that I could have a roof or something over my head," I told her gently.  What was she thinking?  I wasn't an animal like my dad... I couldn't live outside.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:55 pm

I pushed him playfully.  "Not outside," I said, laughing.  I turned him so he could see the house.  "No one lives there right now... my dad inherited the place when Grandpa passed away.  It's perfect!  Excet for the fact that your dad does know where it is..." I was a little downtrodden at the thought of that.  But maybe it could work.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:57 pm

I thought about it.  It would probably work.  I wasn't afraid that my father would come looking for me... I was just afraid of living with him.  Besides, it would only be for a few months anyways.  I looked at her.  "You know... that might just work," I said, nodding.  "Would your family mind?  I wouldn't be living with you... but it is your family's property and stuff..."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:08 pm

I shrugged.  "I don't think they'd even notice," I replied honestly.  They hardly ever went in thta house.  I might ask Mum... but we'll see.  "Are you hot?  I am... I think I'm gonna jump in," I said suddenly.  That afternoon sun was swealtering.  I figured we could look at the house after we swam a little bit... if he wanted to.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:11 pm

Instead of answering, I just pushed her in.  Grinning at her, I stood up and leaped over where her blond head was bobbing and jumped in, splashing water everywhere.  I rose to the surface and said, "Yeah... it was kind of warm."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:51 am

I splashed at him.  That was so uncalled for!  "Ayden... maybe I'll take back the offer... let you live on the street," I teaesd.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next