Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD

+5
Sirius Black
Addison Logan Black
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
George Weasley
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:21 am

" Thank you mum!" I said with a smile. Which I could not stop doing. " This is amazing." I am a newly engaged woman. This was wonderful. " I love you mum." I said quietly, in her ear. I looked over and saw my dad. I let go of my mum and walked over to my dad. " Hey, Dad..." I said as I instantly started playing with my hands. " Did you like your song?"

Back to top Go down

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 am

Ember left her daughter and came over and gave me a big hug.  "Thanks," I said, grinning at her.  "I can't believe she said yes to be honest..."  It felt like a dream.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:36 pm

I smiled and pulled my little girl into a hug. " Of course I loved it." I said as I kissed the top of her head. " Congratulations babygirl." I said as I looked at her and realized just how old she really had become. It seems as though we blinked and she's grown up.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:28 pm

I figured I had given Lenni enough time with our parents.  I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.  "Sense when did you grow up?" I teased, squeezing her shoulders.  She couldn't see it since I was behind her, but I was grinning broadly.  I was happy for my baby sister.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:20 pm

I heard the voice behind me as his hands were on my shoulders. " You mean since when did I become a girl..." I said as I turned to face him. I was happy to have my brother here. " I heard he asked you and dad.." I said with a smile. " I know I don't say this enough but, thank you and I love you Dean." I said pulling him in a hug because well he was a deal taller than me. Than again so was George.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:19 pm

I grinned.  "Well, yeah... that too," I agreed, laughing a little bit.  She knew me so well.  I hugged her kind of tightly.  "Yeah I helped him a little with advice on how to ask dad... And Lenni, don't start getting all mushy mushy," I teased, chuckling as I gave her a kiss on the forehead.  "I love you too, sis."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:25 am

I hugged him back, " Dean....can't ...breathe." I said into his chest. I smiled, " Dad isn't the easiest to talk too...he may be a little protective.." I said agreeing with him on that one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:24 am

I laughed and nodded.  "A little?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.  "I think he's worse than me."  I knew he was worse than me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:00 am

I laughed, " That may be true...but you're about the same." I said with a smirk. Just waiting for the mocked hurt that would soon appear on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:59 pm

I tried to appear hurt by that, but it was hard to keep the grin off my face. "I know I'm tough when it comes to your boyfriend...I can't even try to act like you insulted me," I said, shaking my head slightly while chuckling. "its just because it is so much fun to give them all hell."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:50 am

I raised my eyebrows, " Oh I bet....Do ou remember one in particular when you had said you need to talk to that one...." I continued. " I had set fireworks off in the bathroom on you." I grinned, I am a prankster, if he thought he would get away with that he should have known better. " You should have known I would get you..." I smirked, " I am so happy now though." I grinned, this was wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:42 am

I barked out a laugh.  "Ah yes... I was so pissed at you when you did that..."  I shook my head, still laughing.  "But it has all worked out for the best... I am so proud of you, Lenni.  You're the one of us who actually kept shit together for themselves," I told her, smiling.  She always had her stuff together... even though she fought and was a pain in my arse, she didn't have as hectic of a life as one would think she would have had.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:45 am

I laughed," Well, you didn't piss me off after that for at least a few weeks." I said as I punched his arm. I loved that we had this relationship where we could tease each other for no reason. I felt like an idiot grinning I didn't care to much though. It works for me. " I could easily just gross you out in a few simple words."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:25 pm

I laughed and gave her a little shove.  "Let's not do that," I said, sahking my head at her.  I did not need to hear about anything her and George may or may not have done.  I liked to think that my sister was as innocent as Elena could be... and I intended to keep it that way.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5