Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD

+5
Sirius Black
Addison Logan Black
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
George Weasley
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 pm

I whistled to all the laides up on the stage. I couldn't help but laugh at hte fact she called hte moms up there. It was great.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:09 pm

It was nearing the end of the show. After that song ended, " Thanks guys....Well, it is almost that time.." I informed everyone, this was fantastic. " You guys have been super awesome!" I said happily to the women around me. " Thanks for dancing with me." I said as I hugged everyone. " Feel free to come up. The last two songs have big meaning for me...One is for someone who is my hero. He checks the monsters under my bed when I was little...and made me feel like a princess. " I explained as I wrote a song from my dads perspective. " I hope he likes it.."

Look at the two of you dancing that way
Lost in the moment and each others face
So much in love your alone in this place
Like there's nobody else in the world
I was enough for her not long ago
I was her number one
She told me so
And she still means the world to me
Just so you know
So be careful when you hold my girl
Time changes everything
Life must go on
And I'm not gonna stand in your way

But I loved her first and I held her first
And a place in my heart will always be hers
From the first breath she breathed
When she first smiled at me
I knew the love of a father runs deep
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But it still hard to give her away
I loved her first

How could that beautiful women with you
Be the same freckle face kid that I knew
The one that I read all those fairy tales to
And tucked into bed all those nights
And I knew the first time I saw you with her
It was only a matter of time

But I loved her first and I held her first
And a place in my heart will always be hers
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But its still hard to give her away
I loved her first

Someday you might know what I'm going through
When a miracle smiles up at you
I loved her first

I finished the song looking for my father hoping he liked the song. " It was a take on the future is all." I said as I felt the tears welling up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:12 pm

I grinned... she hit that nail on the head I thought anyways. Especially with what I knew would be coming here soon after the concert ended. I saw George in the shadows of the stage and gave him a thumbs up. I wasn't sure if he saw me, but it was all I could do. Others would just htink I was giving that signal to Elean.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:14 pm

I grinned when Dean caught my eye and gave me a thumbs up. It was getting to the end of the concert where it was my turn to be the extremely nervous one. I wasn't going to pop the question on stage or anything... it'd be back here where no one could see. But i thought it woudl be th perfect ending to a perfect night for her. One she'd definitely never forget.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:16 pm

The last one I had a song in mind for George. Other than the one I sang already. This meant a lot to me. It was a lovely song, it took a lot to write to open up so much. " This is my last song for the evening. Thank you so much for coming out for this everyone. You all have no idea how much it means to me..." I lightly started strumming and drums went off, I turned and faced George slightly. I hope he knew it was for him.

In your arms I can still feel the way you
want me when you hold me
I can still hear the words you whispered
when you told me
I can stay right here forever in your arms

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--
and there ain't no how
I'll never see that day....

'Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together all of our days
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face--always

Mmmm, baby
In your heart--I can still hear
a beat for every time you kiss me
And when we're apart,
I know how much you miss me
I can feel your love for me in your heart

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't now way--
and there ain't no how

(I wanna wake up every morning)

In your eyes--(I can still see
the look of the one) I can still see
the look of the one who really loves me
(I can still feel the way that you want)
The one who wouldn't put anything
else in the world above me
(I can still see love for me) I can
still see love for me in your eyes
(I still see the love)

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--
and there ain't no how

I'm keeping you forever and for always
I'm in your arms

I had finished the song, I looked to the crowd. " Thank you so much everyone." I gave a little bow to everyone. I didn't know how to end this other than that. I looked over to George and I was ecstatic. " Thank you!" I said to him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:17 pm

I felt tears welling in my eyes as my little sang this song for me. It made me so proud of her. I didn't know I had this much effect on my babygirl. I crossed my arms and still tried to look like myself. I knew what was coming at the end and I guess that's more the point of why I was almost crying.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Her song was all the assurance I needed.  I gave her a kiss and said, "You were great out there."  I figured I needed to do this fast before anyone else tried to hunt her down.  I took her guitar and set it down.  Taking her hand, I led her to someplace backstage where it'd be a little quieter.  "I might not be able to make every dream of yours come true, but just know that I'll try my best.  I'll pull out all the stops for you, Lenni.  I love you."  I got down on one knee an dpulled out the ring that I bought when Zonko's bought our first product.  Fred let me use all the money we made from it to buy this for Lenni.  "I know this might be crazy... but there's no need to rush into anything more than this... Lenni, will you marry me?"  I waited with baited breath.

Let's Make Dreams Come True -- TBD - Page 4 Felicity-Queen-Anne-Engagement-Ring-1
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:34 pm

I hugged him, " Thank you!!" I said with a grin. I had so much adrenaline running through me. I was feeling special when he led me behind the stage. " what's ...." I asked and he started talking. I put my hand over my mouth and happy tears in my eyes. " I love you....YES!" I said happily as I found myself jumping a little and leaned down to kiss him. Breaking it, " You always find a way too." I told him with a smile as I started wiping my tears away. I let him finally put the ring on my finger. " Oh George it's beautiful!" I said as I bit my lip. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him into a hug. " You planned all of this for me." I said to him. I know he knew. I just couldn't believe how lucky I am. I felt like we could just stand there and I wouldn't care. I looked at my finger. " George this ring is beautiful!" I said looking at it. I couldn't believe I am ENGAGED! AH!!! I needed to gush.

" We should go find everyone?" I asked my new fiancee. It felt weird calling him that but wonderful weird. I had to go talk to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:38 pm

I was glad that she liked the ring... it wasn't much, but it was all I could afford.  And I was grateful that Fred let me keep all of our first profit for it.  I would do anything to make this girl smile the way she was now.  It was so worth it.  "I'm sure you have a fan club waiting for you," I told her, grinning at her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:42 pm

I held Addie's hand and could barely wait for Lenni and George to com eout from backstage. I wanted to see the look on Lenni's face. This was definitely a night she would never forget.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:45 pm

We waited outside the stage for Elena and George to come out to what I know would be a lot of screams and things along those lines. I wanted to give my baby girl a hug. To know she is an engaged woman. She really isn't so little anymore. I leaned on the wall and looked at everyone that had formed on the side of the stage. I looked over to Ember who was practically bouncing. I smiled, " Hon...she is going to see her fan club first." I said with a laugh. Then she'll come see us. The weasley's had come to see her as well. We would have to have an engagement party.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:51 pm

I grinned.  "I know, babe... but I just cannot wait to see her face," I told him.  I was so happy that both of our children were happy at the same time.  That had never happened before.  At least not where they were both this happy.  This was every mother's dream.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:10 pm

I had led the way to lead us out of the back. I pushed the door open with George following suit. I saw everyone waiting for us. I threw my left hand in the air. " Yes!" I said updating everyone as I pulled George's arms around me. As the giant group of people moved towards us. I felt my hand being pulled in every direction to look at the ring. I had a feeling I would be doing that a lot. I saw my parents and I led the way over there. I rushed over to them, " Hi! ..."I hugged them.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:16 pm

I grinned as people congratulated us and clapped my back.  I let Elena get all fo the attention... it was really her big night after all.  I just couldn't stop smilling, though.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:18 pm

I wrapped my arms around my daughter.  "Congratulations, baby!" I said excitedly.  I didn't want to let her go, but I knew I had to.  How did my kids get so grown up so fast?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next