Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997

+5
Sirius Black
William J. Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
Lucy Lupin Greyback
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: Telling Daddy -- Spring 1997

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:56 pm

I wasn't sure what had happened, but I got a stabbing pain and tasted blood and my torso was ablaze it felt like. "Get a healer, sweetie," I told her quickly, keeping my lips as close together as possible in case the blood in my mouth was obvious. "Tell them it cannot wait."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:57 pm

I nodded and stood up. I found the closest Healer and told them what had happened. Then a group of four of them beat me into the room. I just stood in the corner and watched them. I heard one say something about having to do the surgery and then they left. I went over to my dad and asked him what was wrong.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:00 pm

I grabbed Lucy's hand to comfort her. "It's alright... they just have to do this more on an immediate basis than take their time," I told her. "Just send word to your mum and Will and anyone else you want to be here that I'm going to be having surgery. I've told your mum some of what was going on, but the healers will tell her more. Just do that for me, baby girl. And let them know that I will see them all when I wake up," I added, knowing that they had already pumped my IV line with some good stuff to start the process of getting me unconscious as I was already feeling the affects of it. "You're going ot have to be in the waiting room... Everything will be fine," I added, seeing tears come to her eyes.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:01 pm

I nodded and kissed his forehead as his eyes closed. I went to the front desk to send word to everyone who I thought would want to know -- including the Blacks and Harry. I mean, we were all practically family. I just wish I had more information than what I had to tell them. I paced in the waiting room for someone to come to tell me it was going to be okay. I didn't want to be there by myself.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:41 am

I had gotten the word from Lucy that they were taking Remus into surgery. I had gone home to get a clean change of clothes. I grabbed a few sweaters of Remus' knowing Lucy will want one as will I. I told Will and we both floo'ed back to St. Mungo's. Walking over to the waiting room to see our little girl pacing. I walked over, " It'll be okay sweetie." I said putting my arms around her. I don't know why I wasn't informed that he may have to go into surgery. I know they were worried they may have to. I didn't expect it so fast. " He will be okay babygirl." I told her as I handed her, her fathers sweater. The one that was hanging under her coat at home. " Thought this may help." I said as I sat down and knew we would be waiting here a while. " Will, have a seat honey."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:02 am

I had gone back to the hospital with mum. We had just gone home to get cleaned up and we ended up getting word from Lucy dad was going into surgery. I had to hide my wounds. I did not want my little sister to see anything. I would not show her. I was no where near what dad was but I had some gnashes, and scrapes, among broken bones but they were healing nicely. We had gotten to the hospital and found Lucy who was pacing. I gave my sister a small smile, looking to the pair of them I asked, " Do either of you want anything?" I just wanted to make sure I took care of them in a sense while dad was in surgery.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:09 am

I had been making myself some food, lately that seems all I do when I have nothing to do. We had gotten word from Lucy about Mooney needing surgery. " EM! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! " I shouted up to her. We knew about Mooney being in the hospital. To an event that happened that he had to be an amazing parent. I grabbed my cloak along with Ember's. I figured the kids would come as well when they hear me shouting. " FOR CHILDREN IN THE HOUSE WE ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL FOR UNCLE REMUS!" I shouted up the stairs.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:20 am

"Thanks, Mum," I said, taking Daddy's sweater. I slipped it instantly over my head. I looked at Will and nodded. "Actually, I'll come with you." I still hadn't given him a proper thank you for what he did that day. I wanted to do that since I was sure he would probably turn all big-brother on me for dating Ayden in the first place... and I hoped Ayden was on his way. I had sent word to him, too.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:55 am

I came out of my room throwing a shirt over my head wearing just a pair of jeans. I had been lounging in my room reading when I heard my dad shouting. "What's going on? What happened?" I asked. I knew that he was attacked, obviously. Everyone knew that. But what happened to make us need to go there as soon as possible. I was barely ready to go but I wasn't going to take the time to dress properly. I slipped my bare feet into my boots where the laces were all crazy. And grabbed my cloak to go overtop of my light tshirt. Remus was just as close to me as a father. I mean, for a long time I secretly wished he had been my father. But now I felt guilty for ever thinking that since my dad and I had made amends and our relationship got better. But still...

"What changed...?" I was scared for him.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:06 am

I took my cloak from Sirius and thanked him. "I'm sure everything will be okay, Dean," I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Is Elena coming, do you know?" I asked him, looking up the stairs. I thought she was up there.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:51 am

I came out of my room when I heard dad bellowing. " What's happened?" I said grabbing George's sweater that I took from him. Which made it look like I had no shorts on at all. I have my runners on and shorts, my tank top, and George's sweater. Pulling my hair into a ponytail I got down the stairs, " I'm coming too." I said to my family as they were all getting ready to head to St. Mungo's. It was our family's duty to be there for them. I hoped he was going to be okay. Who would I stare at when at school. Well, other than George.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:58 am

"Alright, let's go people," I said, getting everyone to move. When we finally got to St. Mungo's I saw Aunt Chloe sitting by herself. Where were Will and Lucy? I walked over to her, almost tripping over my untied laces of my boots, and gave her a big hug. "You know he'll be fine," I assured her, even though it almost seemed like I needed to say that to assure myself.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:10 am

I had gotten Lucy's word that her dad was going into surgery. It seemed like Mrs. Lupin was alright with me... but what about anyone else? I wasn't too sure about Will and who knew with any of their friends who would be there. I walked into the waiting room and saw the Blacks all there. But no Will or, most importantly, Lucy. Great... Dean was over talking with Mrs. Lupin, so I hung back away from everyone a little bit. I wanted to go up and at least let her know I was here for them, but I couldn't help but feel that they didn't want me here. I felt like that a lot... it came with who was in my family.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:24 am

I waited and hugged Chloe, " He'll be all right." I said reassuringly. I mean, I hoped of course he was all right. No Will, no Lucy. They were probably getting a drink. " You need a drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:34 am

I walked over to wher eChloe was and sat next to her. I didn't think I could give her any kind of reassurances since I really didn't know what was goign on... and it seemed like my kids were on top of that. Instead, I just took Chloe's hand and felt like after everything all of us had been through, that was enough said.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next