Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21 Empty It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:24 pm

So I had figured that with practice, I would be able to focus. Guess again Lenni. I shook my head as I got the rest of my gear on to hear Angelina talking about strategy for the games. Then my attention went else where as it clearly needed to be on the first game of the season which was in three days time. If Angelina could read my mind I would be dead. I was looking around and my attention went to George Weasley. My god was he good looking. I just wanted him to pull me into a hug and never let me go. Smiling at my own thoughts, I may have been peering around to long. Oh god this practice is going to be awkward. STOP STARING AT HIM ELENA. WAKE UP! I made eye contact with him and I immediately felt pink.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21 Empty Re: It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21

Post  Fred Weasley Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:02 am

I couldn't help noticing everyone in the room as Angelina was talking about something or other on how our technique should be going to face hufflepuff or something. Looking around I noticed Elena Black looking at my brother almost as if she was day dreaming or something. Ou, this was to good to be true.
Smiling I ever so gently prodded my brother he made eye contact with her and she blushed. That moment right there was all I needed. She fancied him and I bet she hasn't been paying any attention. "Georgey.." I uttered quietly.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21 Empty Re: It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21

Post  George Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 10:31 am

When Fred nudged me, I looked in the direction he had indicated and noticed Elena looking my way. I smiled a bit at her and started to look back towards Angelina to at least pretend to be listening when Fred whispered to me. I furrowed my brow slightly and responded, "What?" I looked over at him and my furrowed brow turned into a smirkful look. Something was up and I was not going to miss it.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 10:41 am

Oh dear God he made eye contact with me. Look at the ground. I repeated to myself over and over. This was going to be a hard practice to get through. Crap, they're both looking at me now
I felt myself still hot in the face. Crap, they're up to something and I dont know if I'll like it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 10:45 am

Oh this was too good. " it seems someone has the hots for you Georgey." I whispered to my brother.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 10:48 am

I gave Fred a curious look and raised my eyebrows towards Lenni. "You think?" I asked, my smirk intensifying. This could be extremely entertaining to me.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 10:55 am

Everyone standing up as I looked around the room as everyone standing up. This practice is going to be fun. " use the chaser aspect to the advantage. " I suggested.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:07 am

I chuckled, almost too loudly. "Yeah, make her chase me right?" I joked, winking. "I am so going to enjoy this." I grabbed my broom and started walking out with everyone. I pushed off and made sure to flash a quick smile in Elena's direction just because I wanted to see the effect of it.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:10 am

He smiled at me, feeling the extreme heat on my face. Focus Elena. I pushed off and waited for instruction from our overly aggressive captain. It was so hard for me to concentrate it sucks. This doesnt happen to me frequently. I feel like they're going to torment me or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:15 am

Laughing as I pushed off. This might be a little to easy at times. She was trying so hard to ignore her feelings. I wondered how George would approach this. I flew around casually before Angelina was about to let the balls loose
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:23 am

I circled around and did the formation that Angelina had wanted us to try before she got any of the balls out. I knew that she would do the Quaffle first and then the bludgers and then the snitch. I wasn't overly concerned about any of it. My focus was on seeing how red I could make Elena.

And up went the Quaffle and I saw Elena catch it with ease. "Good one!" I told her as I flew by her. Start with small things and go up from there.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 am

Shaking my head as my brother started teasing her lightly. The quaffle had been released, and the bludgers. I was just making sure that everyone stayed safe.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:36 am

Smiling as I couldn't make this grin disappear he said good one. "Thanks, maybe you can keep up" I teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:45 am

"It's actually better if I stay behind -- I gotta have a view," I said loudly, "to watch for bludgers." I had waited to add the last little bit on purpose. I was sure that would get a rise out of her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:51 am

Laughing, " oh ho!" I said as I sped up. Wants a view for bludgers. " I guess it's better that i stay in front then....save me from the view huh?" I teased right back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next