Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Such a disappointment -- September 2014

2 posters

Go down

Such a disappointment -- September 2014 Empty Such a disappointment -- September 2014

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:13 am

I walked towards the Great Hall the morning after the Welcoming Feast.  What were mother and father going to say when they found out where Marie was Sorted?  We always knew she was a tad different from us... but we failed her.  I was not sure how I was going to keep up the good Crabbe name with her being in Hufflepuff.  She was my sister and I loved her.  But that did not mean I was not disappointed in her.  I found her waiting outside of the Great Hall -- probably for me.  I went up to her and could see how worried she was and I felt myself soften slightly.  It was not necessarily her fault.  It was just who she was. 

"Hey, sis," I said to her, giving her a hug.  We were still family after all.  "You better eat some breakfast before your classes start today."  It was a Monday when term first began, so naturally, classes started immediately.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Such a disappointment -- September 2014 Empty Re: Such a disappointment -- September 2014

Post  Marie Crabbe Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:28 am

I nodded and was extremely nervous.  "Vinny... I didn't write to Mum and Dad last night," I said to him honestly.  They wanted me to and I had no idea how angry they would be with me that I did not write.  But I would much rather deal with that than with them and their reaction to me being in Hufflepuff.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Such a disappointment -- September 2014 Empty Re: Such a disappointment -- September 2014

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:52 am

I stared at Marie.  "You didn't write them?  They'll be furious," I said to her.  "Well, more furious than the outcome of the Sorting," I added as an afterthought.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:32 am

I sighed.  "I know they'll be furious eithe rway," I said to him honestly.  "I just am scared, okay?  That's allowed, isn't it?" I hated how Vinny was almost taking their side of things.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:26 am

I looked at Marie and put a hand on her shoulder.  "It is allowed in some families," I said to her quietly.  "You know how mother and father view fear.  You aren't supposed to be scared, Marie."  I sighed.  "But that's too much to ask from an eleven year old.  I understand, though.  It's alright.  But you can't keep avoiding them."
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:53 pm

i sighed, knowing that my big brother was right.  "I'm no scared," I said to him defiantly, though.  "I'm just... not wanting to talk to them about it.  That's avoidance, not fear."  I had quite a vocabulary for someone my age.  "Will you help me to figure out what to say to write to them?  And when they send a letter back... you'll be there, right?"  I was not sure if I could handle reaing their rejection by myself.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:01 pm

I looked at my sister.  "Of course I'll help you and be there," I assured my sister.  "But you will have to figure out how to face them on your own.  It's the only way you'll get stronger."  I would help her as much as I could, but I was not going to fight her battles for her.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:37 am

I knew that Vinny was just trying to be helpful, but it still hurt.  I was only eleven years old! How could I face my parents on my own without my big brother.  "Duh," I said to him, wishing I could sound smarter than that.  "I just want as much help as possible... you know how scary Dad can be."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:14 am

I nodded at her.  Dad could be scary at times.  "Well, I'm sure you'll do fine in a letter," I said to her.  "Over the holiday you know I'll be there... most of the time."
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:17 am

I sighed; at least Vinny was being honest with me and not giving me any false hope.  Though, in all honesty, that would be nice; it was never part of my brother's demeanor.  I nodded as I thought.  "Alright... but they might end up telling you a lot of stuff, too," I said to him.  "We have to think of a way to get me back in good graces... would you mind helping me with Quidditch and schoolwork?  That way I can be the top of my class and end up making the team next year?"
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down