Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21

Post  George Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:53 am

I weaved in and around Angelina to hit a bludger away from her. "Definitely... if I wasn't behind, I woulda never saved Angelina," I added, swinging around to get a great view of Angelina's eye roll at the two of us.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21 - Page 2 Empty Re: It's like the fog has lifted. --September 21

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 11:59 am

Shrugging quickly to Angelina as she rolled her eyes at us. What?! I wondered what she was thinking. Looking back to George briefly, " im sure shes grateful for that save. " I teased as I turned to see a bludger fly to close to comfort as I found myself right beside George for a bit of refuge.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 12:11 pm

I managed to swing at the bludger to have it avoid Elena. I looked around and saw Fred -- I almost wondered if he aimed that one at her for me to save her. I would not put it past my brother at all. "And what about yourself?" I asked, flying a little bit closer to her to see how she would react.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Damn, that's what I get for not paying attention. Smiling to him as I found myself deep breathing. I wanted to give him a shove I thought against it
" yes, thanks. " i said as i let a breath out that seemed to have built up. Fred looked at us a little to happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Tue May 21, 2019 9:12 pm

That ought to get the two idiots talking. I made eye contact with George and I flashed him a grin. He knew me to well sometimes. It's clear he seems to have the hots for black. I mean, I dont blame him. She is pretty hot. Smirking wondering how long it would take George to say something to her. I was going to have fun tormenting the pair of them. Everyone on the team could see the sparks but the pair of them. Heck, George didnt notice Elena liked him. I had to point it out.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed May 22, 2019 10:17 am

I looked at Lenni. "I think my brother might have been the culprit for that one," I said, smirking. "I think payback may be in order." Doing some sort of practical joke was all I got to try to get to having a semi-conversation. Yes, I wanted to give her hell, but I figured we could spread that to others, too. Like Fred.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Wed May 22, 2019 11:02 am

Grinning like a git, I flew in the opposite direction. That got their attention, knowing my brother will want to get revenge. I dont blame him but it might give him the kick in the arse.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed May 22, 2019 11:40 am

I think the same thing. He looks like a kid in a candy store. "So, what are we going to do about it. " I asked him as we stayed relatively close I felt a little to safe. Had to bring myself back to reality, just in time to see the other bludger coming right for me. I closed my eyes and waited for impact.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2