Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble We Can Cause -- September 2017

2 posters

Go down

Trouble We Can Cause -- September 2017 Empty Trouble We Can Cause -- September 2017

Post  Sarah Darwin Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:22 am

After about a week or so since the start of term, I was getting the hang of things a little bit. I knew that Hunter was going to be getting into his hard classes. However, there was Hunter merely doodling on the corner of his parchment of whatever assignment he was supposed to be working on.

"You look like you could use a distraction," I said as I sat down next to him. "I don't think that Professor Longbottom will appreciate the artwork on the essay..." I realized he was working on some Herbology assignment -- I merely assumed it was an essay. That was always the best way for us to learn, after all.
Sarah Darwin
Sarah Darwin

Back to top Go down

Trouble We Can Cause -- September 2017 Empty Re: Trouble We Can Cause -- September 2017

Post  Hunter Collins Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:52 am

I looked up at grinned at Sarah. "I dunno," I told her, "he has a good sense of humor." The image I was doodling was a dog chasing a cat up Professor Snape -- even though he was not the potions master anymore, I knew the history there. Everyone did.
Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Back to top Go down