Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020

+12
Lyla Potter
Ryan Black
Leopold Greyback
Tommy Riddle Winters
Elliot Matthews
Declan Ambrose
Alexa Potter
Serenity Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Ayden Greyback
Ember Potter Black
Lincoln Matthews
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020

Post  Leopold Greyback Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:43 am

I turned and waited for Sedona's grand entrance.  The doors at the end of the church were closed and I could see shadows beyond the stained glass windows and I knew that it was Dona and her dad.  I held my breath and then the doors opened.  The most beautiful woman in the world was the only person I could see.  She was so breathtakingly gorgeous.  How did I get so lucky?
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020 - Page 3 Empty Re: The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020

Post  Ryan Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:15 am

Standing next to my brother, I was whispering under my breath what everything looked like.  But I became speechless when Sedona and Dad came out from behind the double doors.  "Stan, she... she looks like an angel or something," I said to him, wishing that he could at least See this happening even if he was blind.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:16 pm

I was so nervous, but I had Dad next to me.  I looked over at him and grinned, glad to see that he had a very proud looking smile on his face.  I rested my head on his shoulder for a moment before I heard the cue for the doors to open.  I took a deep breath and the double doors opened, letting me see my beautiful husband-to-be looking my way.  Even though everyone was looking at us, I only saw him.  The look on his face was what I had hoped it to be.  I felt my dad squeeze my arm a little bit while we walked.  He was reassuring me the only way that he could. 

We stopped in front of Leo and he came towards me.  I turned to my dad and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.  "I love you, Dad," I said to him and then I turned towards Leo.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:27 am

I wished I could see my sister, but this was one of the happy occasions that my Sight apparently did not want me to See.  I was sure I would get various descriptions throughout the entire night of my sister; for the time being, I was content with Ryan's description of her looking like an angel.  She deserved this day.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:25 pm

I could not believe how beautiful Sedona looked; I, however, looked at my son.  I wanted to see his reaction to seeing her in her wedding dress.  His face was in awe.  I was so happy for them.  I had no idea how Dean was able to give away two of his closest girls in a matter of basically six months.  I felt the tears coming to my eyes again because my little boy was all grown up.  He was getting married to his best friend and his first true love.  I held onto Ayden's hand and squeezed it because they reminded me so much of our love when we were younger.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:59 am

Sedona Black wrote:I was so nervous, but I had Dad next to me.  I looked over at him and grinned, glad to see that he had a very proud looking smile on his face.  I rested my head on his shoulder for a moment before I heard the cue for the doors to open.  I took a deep breath and the double doors opened, letting me see my beautiful husband-to-be looking my way.  Even though everyone was looking at us, I only saw him.  The look on his face was what I had hoped it to be.  I felt my dad squeeze my arm a little bit while we walked.  He was reassuring me the only way that he could. 

We stopped in front of Leo and he came towards me.  I turned to my dad and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.  "I love you, Dad," I said to him and then I turned towards Leo.
I walked with Sedona, trying to keep her smiling and from panicking.  We were down by Leo now and I gave Sedona a kiss, squeezing her hand.  "And I love you," I said to my daughter and my eldest child.  I sat down and was not entirely sure if I was going to make it through the ceremony.  I took hold of Juliet's hand, who had been seated up front of the church with my parents, and watched the ceremony.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopold Greyback Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:06 pm

I could not believe how beautiful Sedona looked as she walked towards me with her dad.  I put my hand on my chest because I just felt all the emotion in my heart as I watched her come closer to me.  When Dean gave her away, I took hold of her arm and we went up to finally be married.

The ceremony was beautiful and finally -- finally -- I was able to kiss my bride.  I grinned at her and kissed her, dipping her slightly.  With everything we had been through, she was my wife.  She understood everything and believed in me even when I did not.  Sedona knew what I was and did not care.  I held her hand and raised them above our heads as we went down the aisle towards the back to be able to greet people while they exited.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:20 pm

Lucy and I were among the first to congratulate the newlyweds.  I gave my new daughter a big hug and then one to my son.  "I cannot believe this finally happened," I said to them, grinning.  "I am so proud of you both and happy as well."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:23 am

I could not believe that Dona was finally hitched to Leo.  I looked ovre at Stan.  "Everyone's huggign and rejoicing... I see some tears," I assured my big brother, knowing that he might want to know what was going on.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:54 am

I grinned, glad to be hugging Leo's parents and finally being a part of that family for real.  "Thank you," I said to them both.  "You guys look wonderful in case I hadn't said it yet."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:30 pm

I chuckled at my brother.  "I could assume, but thank you," I said to him, glad that he was so used to telling me things that it was just second nature to Ryan.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:52 pm

I chuckled at Dona.  "You don't need to worry about complimenting us," I said to her, giving my girl another hug.  I looked at Ayden.  "We ought to let others say something to them..."  We had plenty of time with the bride and groom.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:12 pm

I put my arm around Lucy.  "Yeah, Lu, quit hogging the bride and groom," I teased.  I shook Leo's hand and gave my little girl another big hug.  "I am so happy for the two of you."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:27 pm

Seeing my cousin and his new bride made this family even larger. We were looking around at everyone as there were smiles and hugs all around. Walking over to the newlyweds as I seemed to have to squeeze through the parents. Slightly bumping into my aunt, " Sorry." I said as I looked to them. " Congratulations guys....took you two long enough." I teased as I pulled Sedona into a hug.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3