Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020

+12
Lyla Potter
Ryan Black
Leopold Greyback
Tommy Riddle Winters
Elliot Matthews
Declan Ambrose
Alexa Potter
Serenity Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Ayden Greyback
Ember Potter Black
Lincoln Matthews
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020 Empty The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020

Post  Sedona Black Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:14 pm

I loved the holiday season and Leo actually let me have my wedding as close to Christmas as possible.  I chose a date that would be super easy to remember since it was all twenties.  The girls were all in silver dresses.  Ally had a red shawl to go around her shoulders while every other bridesmaid would have a dark green one.  The maid of honor got a different color.  The bouquets were with red roses, small evergreen limbs to add a lovely smell with the green color, white roses, and some twigs with berries.  It was beautiful.  Of course the bride's bouquet was much larger than the others, but they were all so perfect.  Everyone had their hair down to help stay warm.

My dress hung on the door of the changing room.  I was wearing one of Leo's jumpers with a pair of leggings and wool socks.  I was so not ready to get dressed.  the other girls were not even dressed yet, either.  Our make up was still getting done.  I was so happy that Juliet was helping as much as she was.  I viewed her more as a really good mate than a step-mum and that was good.  I just wished my mum was really there.  I took a deep breath to calm myself.  Mum was there; I was wearing the same jewelry she wore on her wedding day.  I honestly could not believe that Dad still had that stuff and that Juliet did not mind.  

I looked at the girls:  Ally, Elliot, Serenity, Victoria, Lyla, and Alexa.  They were all in my bridal party.  I bit my lip.  "Merlin, I need something to calm my nerves.  Champagne...?  Mimosas...?" I suggested, knowing that they would grab things while things started to get going.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020 Empty Re: The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020

Post  Leopold Greyback Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:44 pm

I was wearing the white suit pants, but without the jacket.  the guys were all in gray, their boutonnieres were matching according to what bridesmaid they were with.  Abel had red because he was my best man.  I was so happy that my older cousin agreed to being the best man.  It had been a hard decision between him and Charlie... but there was no hard feelings.  I felt like a nervous wreck, though.  

I was so worried about Sedona and how she was doing.  I took a deep breath to calm down.  The cold was not bothering me like it would be bothering others.  I felt like Dona may be ruining her life being with a vampire with a horrible temper during full moons (not a great combination I learned) and I did not want to hurt her.  But having seen what my gramps and other family members had achieved with this type of disease running through their veins, it was possible to live happily.
Leopold Greyback
Leopold Greyback

Back to top Go down

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020 Empty Re: The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall; You say it best, when you say nothing at all. -- 20 December 2020

Post  Elliot Matthews Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:53 pm

I could not believe that my little cousin was getting married!  I was so pleased to be in the wedding party for Leo.  I loved Sedona; she was just excellent. I was the oldest one there, but that did not bother me in the least.  I heard Dona's panic and quickly poured some mimosas for everybody.  "Here," I said, giving the bride the first drink and then handing out the rest.  "Makeup and hair is done... I think it may be time to get into dresses...?"
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Looking around taking a sip of my drink, " Sounds about right. Although, we all can wait...let's get the future mrs. greyback into that gown of hers." I said as I stood up and stretched. Walking over to her dress as I out her veil down as I took the rest of her dress off the hanger and walked over to the bride.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:57 pm

I thanked Elliot for the drink and sat in a chair and looked at all the silver dresses hanging up, ready for us to get into them.  "I can't believe you and Leo are finally tying the knot, though," I said to my cousin with a smile.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:09 pm

I looked at Ally and stood up.  "Are we all sure to put me in white?  I mean... I might spill something," I said.  was I really getting cold feet?  I almost felt like I could not do this.  I looked at the beautiful white gown and then at Ally.  I did not want Leo's fate to change our feelings and warp us into a version of my parents... I felt tears of panic come to my eyes and I blinked them back.  I did not need to mess up my makeup this early in the game.

"Ally," I whispered to her, biting my lip.  "I don't want this to turn into a disaster... what if...?" I trailed off, hoping that Alysha would get what I was saying.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:53 am

First Alysha and now Leopold... There was still time before we needed to get to the church even though the kids were already there getting ready.  I finished tying the knot on my tie and looked over at June.  "You think Abel's handling Leo?" I questioned, knowing that Leo was probably overthinking everything like he always did.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:50 am

Smiling as she needed to vent this I knew it was coming. " No...you're not going to have the same relationship as your mum and dad. You and Leo are meant to be and besides he's not going to find anyone better." I smirked to her. I knew she needed a kick in the arse. " You know you two are meant to be. As much as Leo is a great pain in the arse you can handle him...and he handles you." I said as I had put my hands on her shoulders. " Now take a deep breath."
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:52 am

I wished I could see my sister today, on the happiest day of her life.  I was going to be walking with Elliot and I was okay with that.  She would make sure I was not going to fall or anything.  There was too much noise for me to use my natural heightened senses to maneuver in the church.  I was already in the gray suit (everyone said they were gray) and I managed to make sure my tie was correctly knotted just by touch like I was used to doing.  The guys were talking and having a good time, but I stayed quiet and hoped that I would not have any visions during hte ceremony.  It was getting harder and harder to control myself during them.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:01 pm

I did as Ally instructed and took a deep breath.  Letting it out slowly, I gave her a nervous smile.  "You're right; I'm the best thing that's ever happened to Leo," I agreed jokingly.  I played with the engagement ring on my finger and bit my lip again, pushing all thoughts of doubt away.  I was always the one who was most confident when it came to me and Leo.

"Alright, ladies, let's get me in this dress," I said loud enough for everyone to hear me.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:24 pm

I left Tommy's side and went over to sit down by Stan.  "You look dapper," I told him with a grin.  I knew that he would enjoy the compliment.  "You okay?  You look a little down.  It's Dona's wedding; no need for sadness."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:44 pm

I was helping get everything finished up in the church before my granddaughter walked down the aisle.  I found my son and he looked lovely in the gray suit he was supposed to wear.  I grinned at him, putting a hand on his shoulder.  "You will most likely be needed with the bride soon, arne't you?" I questioned, smoothing out his jacket when he turned to face me.  It would always be my job to make sure he looked perfect.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:03 pm

I walked into where all the guys were getting around and saw Leo.  I went up to him with a big grin plastered on my face.  "Everything seems to be in order," I assured him.  "I'm so proud of you."  I wanted to add the second part so he knew for sure that we really were proud of him no matter what type of curse ran through his veins.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Smiling as she listened to as instructed. " Alright ladies, get the bride into her gown!" I said loudly to repeat the idea. " It's almost time for Ms. Black to become a married woman." I said as I took her dress off the hanger and walked towards her. handing her veil off as I unzipped and unbuttoned.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:58 pm

I grinned and went over to my cousin.  "You need to just breathe,' I said to her simply as I helped get her ready.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next