Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How we walk with the broken, speaks louder than how we sit with the Great. -December 25 1977

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How we walk with the broken, speaks louder than how we sit with the Great. -December 25 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: How we walk with the broken, speaks louder than how we sit with the Great. -December 25 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:58 am

We could distract them and get them down a little easier. " If we try to do it casually then Remus won't catch on. We get them to do things they may complain and huff and ask why. Do things like getting them to come down and then Chloe can distract Remus. " I suggested. Remus would catch on to quick if we weren't careful.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

How we walk with the broken, speaks louder than how we sit with the Great. -December 25 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: How we walk with the broken, speaks louder than how we sit with the Great. -December 25 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:24 pm

I winked at Chloe. "Oh, I'm sure she can easily find a way to distract him," I teased, knowing full well how any of us distract our boys.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2