Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk with me to the edge of everything we've ever known -- October 2019

2 posters

Go down

Walk with me to the edge of everything we've ever known -- October 2019 Empty Walk with me to the edge of everything we've ever known -- October 2019

Post  Marie Crabbe Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:36 am

I met up with Rory on the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest.  We were keeping our relationship as much of a secret as possible.  I knew it would not be long until Mina figured it out, though.  She kept talking to me about rory and this mystery girl... it killed me not to tell her, but I did not want to deal with her wrath, either.  Besides, Rory and I were happy... I knew I was not his first chioce, but I was beginning to be.  It was sort of sweet.

I sat in the grass with him, eating some lunch we brought out there.  "We're not going to have very many nice days left to be out here," I said to him as it was mid-October.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Walk with me to the edge of everything we've ever known -- October 2019 Empty Re: Walk with me to the edge of everything we've ever known -- October 2019

Post  Rory Pettigrew Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:06 am

I looked at Marie and smiled at her.  "Nah, but at least by then... we can maybe not hide anymore...?" I suggested as casually as I could.  I mean... we boht decided to keep our entire relationship casual anyways.  There was no way that her brother really appreciated her dating, but he likd me.  He knew we hung out, but I was not sure what all vinny realized was going on.

We were, of course, worried about everyone else's opinions... mainly, Mina's.  I knew she and Marie were mates and I did not want to jeopardize their friendships and I was not entirely sure what I was for Mina anymore, either.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Walk with me to the edge of everything we've ever known -- October 2019 Empty Re: Walk with me to the edge of everything we've ever known -- October 2019

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:12 am

I sighed, holding his hand.  "perhaps," I said.  I knew that he was not necessarily pleased by that.  "Rory, I'm sorry... I'm just worried about Mina. She's furious!  I just want her to calm down a tad before it gets out there... that way things may go a little smoother."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:13 pm

I gave Marie a kissed on the forehead.  "I know, Marie," I said to her quietly.  "I just can't believe she's this upset that I'm off the market.  Never seemed to bother her before..." I trailed off knowing that Marie did not like me talking about something like that.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:12 pm

I bit my lip and looked at Rory.  "Well... I always knew that she had feelings for you," I said to him quietly.  I did not want him to leave me for Wilhelmina, but he deserved the truth.  "She just has never been... you know, good with feelings."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:07 pm

I sighed and nodded.  "Well, it's too little too late," I said to Marie, giving her a bit of a smile.  "I know it puts strain on everyone, but I'm with you now and she'll just have to find a way to deal with it."  I squeezed Marie's shoulder to try to reassure her that I was not going to just up and leave her for Mina.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:07 am

I was a bit relieved that Rory said that to me.  I smiled at him.  "The only reason it puts a strain on anyone is because Mina is making it so," I said to him quietly.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:06 am

I was so glad that Marie was as easy going as she was about everything.  "I'm just glad I've finally come to my senses," I said to her honestly.  I had never really looked at Marie while Mina was around, but I was glad that I started to do so when I realized that things would never work with Wilhelmina.  Of course, clearly I had been wrong... which was okay.  Marie was beautiful and caring and... well, far easier to handle.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:23 am

I felt a blush come to my cheeks and I smiled at Rory.  "I think it's obvious where I stand on the subject," I teased, leaning over and kissing my boyfriend's cheek.  I sighed.  "I just wish it were easier... she isn't causing too much in the common room or anything, is she?"
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down