Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls, Girls, Girls -- Summer 1987

2 posters

Go down

Girls, Girls, Girls -- Summer 1987 Empty Girls, Girls, Girls -- Summer 1987

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:03 pm

Charlie and I were just chilling in our bedroom, not doing much of anything the summer before my fifth year at Hogwarts.  I was not entirely sure if he knew who I was dating as of the end of the school year the previous year.  Charlie and I talked about everything.  He would understand, right?  I  mean, he went around and had fun with girls all the time.  I looked at him and crumbled a piece of scrap parchment, throwing it at my younger brother.

"Oi, I wanted to talk to you about something," I said to him with no casual air at all.  "Like... something you can't tell Mum or Dad."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Girls, Girls, Girls -- Summer 1987 Empty Re: Girls, Girls, Girls -- Summer 1987

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:37 am

I looked up at my older brother.  He was going to be starting his OWLs the following year.  "Yeah?  Like what?" I asked.  I was always very interested when it ws something we should not say to Mum or Dad.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:22 pm

I loved how Charlie was instantly intrigued and I knew that he would keep the secret -- at least he always did in the past.  "I'm dating someone," I said to him.  I knew that I would have his full attention after saying that.  Charlie loved to hear about any girl I was interested in.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:49 am

I was rather surprised that Bill really did not want Mum and Dad to know something until he said it was about a girl.  Then it made sense; Mum could get crazy with the news of us being interested in a girl.  I grinned at Bill.  "Who is it?  I want the details.  How far have you gone?" I asked.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 am

I laughed at my younger brother. "you will not like who it is," I admitted to him.  "Which is why it has to stay quiet until I know what it is, you know?"  I knew that he wanted more the details than the name.  "And we've snogged and whatnot..."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:23 am

I raised my eyebrows.  "And whatnot?  Bill... is that also the reason why you don't want Mum and Dad to know?  Because you're no longer an innocent young boy?" I teased.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:17 pm

I laughed at my younger brother.  "Charlie, that's not hte only reason, trust me," I assured him, winking.  I enjoyed being able to speak of such things to Charlie -- him and I had always been close.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:13 pm

I cocked an eyebrow, smirking.  "Alright... then what's the other reason?" I inquired, knowing that Bill was dying to tell me.  I mean, we both enjoyed proving that we had a life outside of family and school.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down